Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get error for enter NICKNAME and dbo.USP_NICKNAME_UPDATE not found
how can i save ~ i try to use the code for page 5 but not work

THANK~I SAVE

other error ~can't see the sever list how can i do

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
update serve state query failed (game serve) D: help me please

Deny everything.
Reaction score
luizhill, you've finally hit ntreev's questionable programming :laugh: .

Yes, ever since today some of their badly-written conversions for dates are triggering errors.

You have to fix it in *every* stored procedure in the databases.

*** EDIT 3: You don't have to. Simply set the language for the user in the database to English and it should work as well. ***

How to do it?

Let's take Pangya_S4_TH's [ProcUpdateServerState]...
Running the procedure with test data will reveal a problem on line 171 (which happens to be at the very end of the file).

Looking at the line you should notice two CONVERT() statements... Now, you can find out which of these statements is defect by doing the following steps:

Copy each statement into a new query and select it (SELECT CONVERT(...)) and execute it. If the return values are kosher - it's all good. Or not? You also have to take a look at the table structure. Notice that the first of the two values is expected to be a datetime. Why they even convert a datetime to datetime is beyond me, but changing it to use a datetime directly will help:

[...]@ParanUser, GETDATE(), CONVERT(VARCHAR(16)[...]

Rinse and repeat for every other stored procedure and custom data type and you're good to go.

Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
Note: As a cheapo fix for those who don't want to wait you can also set the date of the machine the SQL server runs on to -1 week from now and it should work again. But that's really not feasonable or acceptable workaround ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have a solution for query or something? . for (update serve state query failed) sorry my bad english =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tsukasa thank you friend i'm have problem in serve version D: do not create room

Deny everything.
Reaction score
Okay, quick fix that should also work: If you don't want to edit all procedures, you can also set the language for the user you connect with (i.e. sa) to English and it shouldn't complain anymore. I think this is the best way.

luizhill: You need to hex your ProjectG.exe and replace the version 582.00 with 582.05 :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tsukasa thank you :D perfect

Turion123456 - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Files and Database - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks to all who contribute and fix query and tips. thanks!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Question 1 : Can i make room and start the game in one player only?

Question 2 : This server and client works without internet connection? Cuz when i shutdown the internet connection, client wont start.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this work with the latest version of pangya TH? (582.06 i think it is)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
account when I create the same game, just after choosing nickname and change hair color, clothing character ... does not appear to enter the server ...

more, when I create the same account by sql (pangya_member_info) appears normal and to get in, but without character, and nothing bat.

Can someone please help? I'm desperate

've reinstalled the server are 10x

(I ran all the fixes)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Tsukasa

Question 2 : This server and client works without internet connection? Cuz when i shutdown the internet connection, client wont start.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
582.06 work

@Tsukasa

i use your TSU_ADD_COOKIES and hb_py_gp_apply_userinfo_in to add cookies but not work:(:

OK cool thanks for the answer, but anyone have a code that lets you add Gm/Users? Because im having problems figuring out how to login with a user account, is there default ones in the database?(I used the bootstrapper posted earlier and most fixes posted on the forums if thats an issue)

Also im getting a : CMD_GET_REMAINED_POINT_ITEM Process Time 0 in my gameserver cmd window. Is this a concern? and is there a certain way to run all the server exe's to get it physically working?

P.S sorry for all the questions, im new to SQL.

Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score

Answer 1: As far as I know - no, you need at least 2 players for every game type. The only feature that works with 1 player is a chat-room. Better go family mode if you want to play single-player.

Answer 2: That's because the client is connecting to a remote site to check for updates (yes, the client itself does check for updates as well). You can avoid this by hexing the address patch.pangya.in.th to i.e. 127.0.0.1, install XAMPP (there's a portable version that works great for this!), create a "patch_S4" folder in your htdocs and unpack the attached file into it.

582.06 work

@Tsukasa

i use your TSU_ADD_COOKIES and hb_py_gp_apply_userinfo_in to add cookies but not work:(:
That's odd. Did you try logging out and in again?

OK cool thanks for the answer, but anyone have a code that lets you add Gm/Users? Because im having problems figuring out how to login with a user account, is there default ones in the database?(I used the bootstrapper posted earlier and most fixes posted on the forums if thats an issue)

Also im getting a : CMD_GET_REMAINED_POINT_ITEM Process Time 0 in my gameserver cmd window. Is this a concern? and is there a certain way to run all the server exe's to get it physically working?

P.S sorry for all the questions, im new to SQL.
In ini3_py_account there are two stored procedures... SP_PANGYA_REGIST and SP_PANGYA_ACTIVATE. Use these. If they don't work because you get a Visa_Ref or VisaIDCard error you need to alter your Ini3_User_Login table to allow NULL values for these fields.

To get the game up and running just change all the servers' ini files to match your settings, start the servers and type the command "alluseropen" into the login server window. You'll notice a hang on first login at the server chooser. Simply exit the client and login again, it'll work from this time on.

You'll get the hang of SQL soon :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any clue how to be GM?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back