Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Repack v.2 + Setup Guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
# Custom TH Pangya S4.9 English UI Edition - 582.05-R1 (MegaUpload - 602MB RAR)
Removed, please use the original client from the stickies, patch it up to 584 and use this as your base. You can grab the necessary translation files from the forum.

Special Thanks fasa2008 for the ProjectG, and there are few bugs that are not resolved but won't cause any issue, client is 100% ready for localhost play, private LAN/WAN play need to hex edit the IP on ProjectG. I might release pak patches regard the remaining bugs and maybe add new official items if i have sufficient motivation to do it. Right now this is as far i go due to the server status i'm having.

# Py S4.9 Server + Database Repack v.2-R1
Cleaned off the logs and removed the files that we possibly never need. That downsized from original 120MB to repack 14MB to now amazing 3MB. Mind you this release fixed much bugs and errors from previous release but still contain some. The rest counts on the communities to put their rawr power and make it work.

# Download: MS SQL 2008R2 Express 'Database with Management Tools'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LET'S BEGIN! HO~HO~HO~! aka GUIDE
A much more detailed guide (with pictures) by terror here!
http://forum.ragezone.com/f514/complete-pangya-setup-guide-v1-719617/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MS SQL Server Installation:
1. Launch MSSQL installation with default settings or custom settings is fine.
2. When prompt for Authentication Option choose "Mixed Mode" that uses 'sa' account and type your SQL Server password.
3. Continue and finish the installation with default settings or custom settings is fine.

Game SQL Database Installation: (Make sure the SQL Server is running)
1. Launch 'SQL Server Management Studio' from StartMenu. Connect using:
- Server Type: Database Engine
- Server Name: 127.0.0.1 or localhost or (local) or If you use custom name for the database stance then type example 'James-PC\YourDBStanceName'
- Authentication: Windows Authentication
2. Go 'Database Repack.v2' folder > Execute the .sql files in numberic order and done. (You can ignore the grey or black text about missing procedures)

Open up ODBC Database:
1. Go StartMenu > Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Administrative Tools > launch 'Data Sources (ODBC)'
2. ODBC > 'System DNS' tab > Add > Scroll down to 'SQL Server Native Client 10.0' > Finish

Register Connections to ODBC Database:
1. Name: ini3_py_account
- Put the name of the database ODBC should connect to; which you need 'ini3_py_account', 'INI3Bill_DB' and 'Pangya_S4_TH'. Create the connections ONE BY ONE!​
2. Description: Put whatever you want or leave it emty
- A personal note for that connection, is not important anyway.​
3. Server: 127.0.0.1
- If you install MSSQL using Default database stance name then 127.0.0.1 / localhost / (local) / or your PC name are fine. If you use custom name for the database stance then type example 'James-PC\YourDBStanceName'​
4. Next page, use Windows Authentication is fine and 'Next'.
5. Change Default Database to the same name as your connection name and leave the rest, go 'Next'.
6. Make sure your Windows is using English language or you can change SQL Server system messages to English. Now press 'Finish' and 'Test Data Sources', you should get 'TESTS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY!', press OK to add to ODBC.
7. Now repeat add rest of the connections until you have 'ini3_py_account', 'INI3Bill_DB' and 'Pangya_S4_TH' in OBDC and DONE!

FINAL - Server INI Edits and Done:
1. Open 'PANGYA_SRV Repack.v2' Folder. In there edit following .ini files with your own SQL Server password.
- Auth\Auth.ini
- Login\Login.ini
- Py_GameServer\Server.ini
* Ranking and MSG Servers are optional if you don't use it. BINDSERVER use with MSG Server only.
2. Ready to launch servers! Auth, Login, GameServer! Enjoy and Have fun! (Dont forget to create account :p)

Please read Tsukasa's Guide for account creation and other troubleshoots:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f200/common-beginner-questions-715711/

hontoshadow gonna think very uncool of me now :8:

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tnx, i didn't played this game yet, but i wanna try to play it and make my own =)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Feel free to report any findings :D when the server is stable for everything i'll move to phrase 2, which is adding new items from KR JP clients ;3 That's alot of work too~

Reaction score
Feel free to report any findings :D when the server is stable for everything i'll move to phrase 2, which is adding new items from KR JP clients ;3 That's alot of work too~

If I could put in a high priority request: Miracle Club Set or whatever it is which makes them talk. :eek:tt: If I had that, I'd love you forever. ;3

On a more serious note, I'm about to wipe and just completely install it again. (This time taking pictures! :p) I'll keep you updated for 5 days before I go back to college. >_<

Wonder how well my lovely 4gb ram laptop could handle this...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Miracle Club Set is included in this current client actually but will need to find the correct ItemID to inject to user's account. So far the itemIDs are clothes only. There's also Negi Clubs which has the voice of Japanese Kooh :p I'll try find the ItemID and test if it works, Tsusaka will know more about .iff edits.

Again i'm stuck on dialup so i haven't download JP client and replace the Miracle Club voices, right now it sounded like TH and JP mixed. And hell no i'm not going to use US voices, sounds so lame xD

My laptop is using 3GB RAM 32bit W7, trust me, is more then enough ;)

EDIT: OAO; Miracle Club Set is not listed in clubset.iff? What's going on?! Tsusaka~!

I guess is time to play with the .iff files abit~

Last edited:
Reaction score
Miracle Club Set is included in this current client actually but will need to find the correct ItemID to inject to user's account. So far the itemIDs are clothes only. There's also Negi Clubs which has the voice of Japanese Kooh :p I'll try find the ItemID and test if it works, Tsusaka will know more about .iff edits.

Again i'm stuck on dialup so i haven't download JP client and replace the Miracle Club voices, right now it sounded like TH and JP mixed. And hell no i'm not going to use US voices, sounds so lame xD

My laptop is using 3GB RAM 32bit W7, trust me, is more then enough ;)

AH! I'll have to dig a bit myself it would seem unless Tsukasa stumbled upon this plea of mine. <_<

Did they actually do English ones?! *to YouTube~!* ...I want Azer's ENG voice! In general, they aren't that bad.

A good system for the MCSet is to make a program or something that allows the player to choose which language they want for each character. >_< Shame I don't know more VB than I do...(or anything on how this works really, but that'll be my new goal I guess).

Running it currently on my 3GB 32b XP desktop, so I'm 99% sure it'll work on the 4GB 64b W7 laptop. xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@terrorofdeath Yeah they do have english version but laaaaaaaaame voices for the girls XD .. Anyway what i have in mind is to make a specific PAK file for the voices, so you just switch PAK file for JP or EN voices, is easy but getting the ItemID or implement the Club Set into the game can prove challenging as i'm new to .iff edits.

I'm trying to email Reina for the tools that she wrote, if she approves for my use it would be ALOT easier job. But apparently she removed her email so i'll search abit or give up using her tools. Because she's seems to be against of the private server data getting published.

EDIT: I just mailed using bugreport email, is the only email i see fits ^^; now hope for the good news.

@pippox Lol, i've uploaded about 16 hrs from now, and 12 hrs left to go. And thanks for the support ^^

Last edited:
Reaction score
@terrorofdeath Yeah they do have english version but laaaaaaaaame voices for the girls XD ..

Lol, i've uploaded about 16 hrs from now, and 12 hrs left to go.

Ceci and Lucia were okay, Hana and Arin seemed off, and...Kooh...I doubt any native English speaker could pull off a loli-pirate. >_<

I'm about half-way through the "idiot-proof" guide. Hope your client uploads successfully so I can complete this (cause it kept me up all night, ha!).

@EDIT: Is your client an entire installation which will simplify things or is it another patch to the client and patches TSU has posted?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My client is full ain't patches and doesn't come with installer, just uncompress from the archive and launch the game from anywhere and delete folder when no longer in use, so is really simple. The client however still contain untranslated item descriptions and other miscs which are .iff editing related. I'm not going to start anything at the moment until i get a reply from Reina to see which way i should progress. ;)

Upload now 465MB of 602MB around 7 hrs to go.

EDIT: And for the voice, English is definitely no go for Lucia! I gotta admit Ceci's English voice is very seductive. xD I can make JP and EN voice pak for the patch easily but after find a way to get Miracle ClubSet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My client is full ain't patches and doesn't come with installer, just uncompress from the archive and launch the game from anywhere and delete folder when no longer in use, so is really simple. The client however still contain untranslated item descriptions and other miscs which are .iff editing related. I'm not going to start anything at the moment until i get a reply from Reina to see which way i should progress. ;)

Upload now 465MB of 602MB around 7 hrs to go.

EDIT: And for the voice, English is definitely no go for Lucia! I gotta admit Ceci's English voice is very seductive. xD

Ah, I see. So it'll be as simple as put it somewhere and go? xD Good, I can start the outline for it.

Everything else important is written. Now to add the pictures and work on extras (LAN, pang, points, GM, etc).

Lucia sounded alright in the first...but lost it in the second.

Ceci just helped confirm my suspicion she's a ho. <_<

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There are 3 voiced clubset in US Pangya:
- Miracle Voice Clubset (More voices)
- Magical Voice Clubset (say 'pangya' only)
- Exceed Clubset (Mixed voice tones and Japanese and English? o_O)

When stuffs going too weird, i might just place Futurama, American Dad, The Simpsons voices in pangya; Kooh with Homer Simpson's "OHHH! NOOOES!" when water hazard ;3 rofl

Reaction score
There are 3 voiced clubset in US Pangya:
- Miracle Voice Clubset (More voices)
- Magical Voice Clubset (say 'pangya' only)
- Exceed Clubset (Mixed voice tones and Japanese and English? o_O)

When stuffs going too weird, i might just place Futurama, American Dad, The Simpsons voices in pangya; Kooh with Homer Simpson's "OHHH! NOOOES!" when water hazard ;3 rofl

Pray no. >_<

The most obvious thing I can see (with an untrained eye) doing is taking all three of those, assign them each a single language, and have all three be complete dubs of the language.

(Otherwise, take the most complete one and dupe it twice so you have all three languages.)

Now, let's crop like 30 images. ._.

EDIT: I just read the Repack's Release Notes. <_< For some reason I feel it almost too much to mention me for a single line fix, lol. xD

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I missed Chemical Clubset for the US pangya too.

But sorry to disappoint you :\ it looks like the voice data was added since 501 but the actual data for the clubset were never implemented :| Just like what they did with Lucia's car before, the texture were there but the car mesh data never exist.

This looks tricky to implement but looks possible, from my guessing just add texture, script data and add the clubset to iff file, it looks like can only be done with Reina's tool for now *sob*

Reaction score
I missed Chemical Clubset for the US pangya too.

But sorry to disappoint you :\ it looks like the voice data was added since 501 but the actual data for the clubset were never implemented :| Just like what they did with Lucia's car before, the texture were there but the car mesh data never exist.

This looks tricky to implement but looks possible, from my guessing just add texture, script data and add the clubset to iff file, it looks like can only be done with Reina's tool for now *sob*

I leave that in your hands as you apparently know what you're doing. >_<

The repack works just fine. Re-installed the database/server this morning with it and everything checks out (besides the obvious, complex issues of course).

Deny everything.
Reaction score
It can be done - and was done, in fact - without any special tools.

You're on the right track, you need to copy the models, textures, icons and sounds and add the clubs to club.iff as well as the clubset to the clubset.iff. Since the IDs are the same for US and TH you can copy & paste the records directly.

If I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up to get tools from hontoshadow. If they had any intention of working with us, they would've done so. Always best to learn things yourself.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for giving me the direction Tsusaka, sometimes i just don't know where to look and just poke around try to get a clue, is a slow and painful process. But I never thought hex edit the .iff would do because it contain some encrypted alphabetic. I will try copy the sample and paste it on the bottom and see if that works.

And the upload...

mrNickname - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Repack v.2 + Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

...........at the last 90MB..... why screw with me the second time.......

Reaction score
Q.Q I'll send you sympathy as I sleep. <_<

Happen to have a friend you could borrow the internet of? ._.

Or could you possibly package it in smaller parts?

EDIT: Do it in parts and I can try uploading it myself somewhere as a second mirror. I generally have 60kbs upload. >_<

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
>_> Thanks for you sympathy, 4 parts upload on the way. *rage* I just can't wait to get a landline. Sorry keep you guys waiting forever.. =3=;

Back