Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Repack v.2 + Setup Guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm glad you are deciding to split up the files this time. I bet your bill is going to be big for all of that uploading that you had to redo. I guess I'll see the Pangya client in another 26 hours...

Hopefully, this will work out for you.

Oh... Keep us informed on the upload progress. :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:O:

i agree with split the file..

in that case if you fail the upload, you don't loose everything but only that part :tongue:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Part 1 190MB is ready for download!!

The reason i upload it in a single file so that you guys won't need to go through the troubles download parts. But i guess that's the only choice at the moment.. ;3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Part 1 190MB is ready for download!!

The reason i upload it in a single file so that you guys won't need to go through the troubles download parts. But i guess that's the only choice at the moment.. ;3

Again, I'll mash them back together and upload it to a mirror for you. xD This just gets it up there which is all I need atm. :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hontoshadow gonna think very uncool of me now :8:

Me too :mad:
Without my fixes, nobody would be able to pass the channel selection page and not a single credit oo;

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

I missed Chemical Clubset for the US pangya too.

But sorry to disappoint you :\ it looks like the voice data was added since 501 but the actual data for the clubset were never implemented :| Just like what they did with Lucia's car before, the texture were there but the car mesh data never exist.

This looks tricky to implement but looks possible, from my guessing just add texture, script data and add the clubset to iff file, it looks like can only be done with Reina's tool for now *sob*

Only Miracle, exceed Voices and Guitar clubs strings are listed in the last projectG (583.04). The others like chemical won't have any voice until you can modify the ProjectG to add them (the sounds) in the list in the ProjectG.exe

That means that you can add anything with sounds in paks but if it's not referenced in projectg.exe, you will hear no sound.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Me too :mad:
Without my fixes, nobody would be able to pass the channel selection page and not a single credit oo;

Only Miracle, exceed Voices and Guitar clubs strings are listed in the last projectG (583.04). The others like chemical won't have any voice until you can modify the ProjectG to add them (the sounds) in the list in the ProjectG.exe

That means that you can add anything with sounds in paks but if it's not referenced in projectg.exe, you will hear no sound.

Thanks for the update 583.04 news bubbastic and awesome for the fixes! Thanks for sharing ;) I'll keep a note for projectG as well start looking into the TH new updates, plus download JP client when i'm done with the upload.

Part 2 upload complete!

@Analezey Run AUTH server, check password connect to SQL Server is right and see if SQL Server is running.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
JP client doesn't have much in it except textures and models not really needed except for sound if you want them. but for the iff files, you can't really use them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I need the JP client for the textures and mesh data of the extra items, and for the JP iff data i don't think it will work with the replacement, but i'm thinking to find and add the itemID plus related data to TH iff like Tsusaka said it should work.

@gardenia1122 It looks just fine. Something wrong you experiencing?

Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
You're misunderstanding something here, mrNickname.
I said it's easy to port items from US->TH, since the structure of the files is identical.

If you're going to have fun with JP iff files, you'll run into problems. They aren't unsolvable but you can't just copy stuff as easily as you imagine.

Let me remind the audience, that posting error messages or images without any context or information is not helpful (and actually are borderline spam) and that support requests are best placed in the general forum, not this thread.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I said it's easy to port items from US->TH, since the structure of the files is identical.

If you're going to have fun with JP iff files, you'll run into problems. They aren't unsolvable but you can't just copy stuff as easily as you imagine.

I think i get what you mean, i should start experiment with the items implementation tomorrow. We still kinda need fasa2008 back :sleep:

Part 3 and 4 uploaded, time to bed..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll get a full version uploaded for you here in a bit. ;3

It'll take some, but thankfully not a lot, of time. >_<

EDIT:

45 minutes left on the full client upload and I need to finish this guide before I leave for college Sunday...go me go! Work!!!

EDIT2:

Here you go Nickname.

I suggest keeping both options up so people who have slow downloads can use the part version.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
One linker added to the front page, thanks! ^^

Experiments starts today!

EDIT: I made this on the fly while studying the new files.

Read below ;3
Missed Items since 582.05:
- Kaz birthday comet + title
- Guitar clubset
- One limited cloth set for all chars
- Chrismas event mascot

Accessible:
- New loading background wallpaper
- New screenshot 'Pangya' watermark
- PWC Clubset and comet in shop

Disabled:
- Chrismas event

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One linker added to the front page, thanks! ^^

Experiments starts today!

EDIT: I made this on the fly while studying the new files.

Read below ;3
Missed Items since 582.05:
- Kaz birthday comet + title
- Guitar clubset
- One limited cloth set for all chars
- Chrismas event mascot

Accessible:
- New loading background wallpaper
- New screenshot 'Pangya' watermark
- PWC Clubset and comet in shop

Disabled:
- Chrismas event

Oh, tell me where that watermark is. I want it gone completely. >_<

Currently, using your client, I see a Halloween Theme. Is that supposed to be there?

All 3 items under accessible are successfully in the update.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yup i always like the halloween theme so i thought to use it. The watermark only appear on the screenshot jpg. Is possible to replace it with an transparent 1x1 pixel file. So it will disappear.

If you want to edit it yourself its under data/ui/logo/ folder ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oi, this pak business is distracting me from finishing the tutorial, lol.

A quick question on pak structure. Since TSU says not to repack the 500+ and you added this update in a 501, if I want to change a file in the 500+ pak, do I simply copy it into a data folder, edit it, then repak it as 50X.

Assuming that anything in a later pak overwrites all in the previous ones.

Creator of Code
Reaction score
Why shouldnt we repack the 500+ file? Ive done this, and client doesnt crash or anything.

Is it something about how the client uses the files it has? always uses the latest files in the latest pak-files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why shouldnt we repack the 500+ file? Ive done this, and client doesnt crash or anything.

Is it something about how the client uses the files it has? always uses the latest files in the latest pak-files?

Assuming I'm right about later one overwriting the previous, my guess is that the game loads by pak number. It starts with the 500+ and loads it into memory then proceeds to load 501, 502, 503.

If anything overlaps, the later paks replace the data already in memory.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yup you are correct about that, make sure the file you want to replace are named and placed in correspond data\ directory. Repak it and use it with higher pak number. The game will then load that file from example 502 then 500 and 501. Nt33v has always been patches the game this way. Now i'm just doing a favor putting official 90+ paks into single 500.pak for easier UI translation and release small patches now and then to update/improve the game ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The PWC comet doesn't appear to want to be bought: "This item is not for sale."

Again, everything else in your update is fine (if the Give All procedure would let me buy the PWC clubs. Q.Q)

Almost done with the tutorial! >_<

EDIT: S0omething I noticed: Ceci's face disappears if you use a "ear equipped" item. (Feather, Ears) It's quite humorous really. :eek:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Umm i'm not sure why, but i just bought some without problem :x

And yeah there are some minor bugs. Should able to resolve by checking the related data on the client. But i'll put that on last priority.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back