Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Repack v.2 + Setup Guide

Deny everything.
Reaction score
hvdaedalus, quick warning: Please search before asking.

There's a toolsuite that allows you to unpack and create PAK files as well as converting models into a Metaseq-compatible format.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone upload the part 3 of client please.. my 3rd part download stuck at 76% download.. i've try again and again, and the result is same,,, it so looooongg time to download..

please help me,, thx T.T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help when i click the cat file it says acces denied what shuold i do....please help me it`s my first time to creat pangya....and can some make a video tut for this english please....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can not buy some item(some club sets, ...) Because it says: "This item is not for Sale".

Why?

how to get this item.

(I have bad english XD sorry )

----- [EDIT]

Now! I can buy everting

>,.< thank! for read!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to replace pangya_th.iff to gameserver

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am having problem running the client.
It says "Please re-install the game or run the update program first".
How do I solve this? The thread regarding this is gone.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having problem running the client.
It says "Please re-install the game or run the update program first".
How do I solve this? The thread regarding this is gone.

try this, i made it just run it x86 for 32bit and x64 for 64bit,
since i experiment the registry ~_~ :wink:
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/112051833/34a1464/pangya_fix.rar.html

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pangya Season 4.9 Server support windows 7 64x ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pangya Season 4.9 Server support windows 7 64x ?

yeah it's support, it's run on my 7 64bit home premium, you must have sql express 2008 R2 64 bit version and use ODBC 32bit not ODBC 64bit(by default)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
completing what krakerz told.. u always need a 32bits client to make the connection odbc in the same pc. if u will connect from another machine x64, u need install the x64 client for that respective database (oracle is the same. server 64 and client 32 in the same machine)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
completing what krakerz told.. u always need a 32bits client to make the connection odbc in the same pc. if u will connect from another machine x64, u need install the x64 client for that respective database (oracle is the same. server 64 and client 32 in the same machine)

If you run an application as a 32-bit application on a 64-bit operating system, you must create the ODBC data source by using the ODBC Administrator tool in %windir%\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe. To indicate the type of DSN, you can add "_32" to the 32-bit user DSNs and "_64" to the 64-bit user DSNs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you run an application as a 32-bit application on a 64-bit operating system, you must create the ODBC data source by using the ODBC Administrator tool in %windir%\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe. To indicate the type of DSN, you can add "_32" to the 32-bit user DSNs and "_64" to the 64-bit user DSNs.

now we have this resources with server 2008 and win7 =D
but in past.. we havnt!

too good remember this hint bubba!! its a great deal!! ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont knbow where exactly is my problem but when i luanch the Project G exe. it just automatically exit to the desktop screen. And Before the threat was that the game needs to be re-install. As the upper posts recommended to read the beginner thread but it seems like the thread has been deleted. Any expertist help me plz....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why system cash (Windows hangup) when run this server?????
My server hangup when run about 2-3 Hrs , test on 4 system. It's same problem.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont knbow where exactly is my problem but when i luanch the Project G exe. it just automatically exit to the desktop screen. And Before the threat was that the game needs to be re-install. As the upper posts recommended to read the beginner thread but it seems like the thread has been deleted. Any expertist help me plz....

download the registry from me, in the previus page it solved "please re-install the game"

Back