Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Season 4.9 Server Repack v.2 + Setup Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you help me..where to find the gcapturelogo of this offline game..it seems i cant find it in the regedit.. pls help sir..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone please reupload # Py S4.9 Server + Database Repack v.2-R1

i cannot download

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone re upload the ENGLISH UI CLIENT OFFLINE PANGYA 4.9 ..COZ MEGAUPLOAD IS NO LONGER WORKING.

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
:( I have a little problem

22 - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Repack v.2 + Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Deny everything.
Reaction score
:( I have a little problem

View attachment 109926

Please check:
- On a 32bit Windows system:
-- Are the DSN entries set-up correctly (correct username/password)
- On a 64bit Windows system:
-- Did you create the DSN entries for the 32bit ODBC subsystem?
- Double-check the username/passwords in Management Studio
- Double-check the entries in the server's INI file.
- If you're unsure whether the Windows firewall blocks anything, you can disable it by issuing the following command: netsh firewall set opmode disable (you can re-enable the firewall with opmode enable, of course :) ).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem
When i disconnect internet, i can't play this game but reconnect can... How to fix ????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
whats up guys glad to see theres still people with a passion for servers but im having a tough time cracking this one maybe you guys could give me that one tip i need so i can crack this bambino
error - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Repack v.2 + Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
anyways ive been working on this server setup for 3 days stright trying every angle to figure this out but no success sadly it seems i get this red lettering text in the login server cmd screen heres a pick ive set my ip to 127.0.0.1 as i was reading its for bssic standalone play
besides that i haveserver 4.9 files repack tha just goes right into sql server 2008 with restore database function however im trying to figure out something here ive read alot of the posts and watched alot of videos on some setups of pngya servers but im not new to the whole making servers thing im just probly missing one step or 2 but everything checks out but i get this screen on the client its pangya kawaii is that the thai client?0.o no ideas ima visual learner kinda hard with text but i can manage doesent let me show a screenshot

list of known things all auth ,login ,bind ,game ,rank ,message servers are set to ip 127.0.0.1 usernme sa pass 1234 im on an xp nebook now netbook runs pangya fine but i cant seem to get it up on this im probly guesing something might not be reading something right as i get this uknown tab in the tables error2.PNG - Pangya Season 4.9 Server Repack v.2 + Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums myserver name when i login to sql server manager is STRUT i have moded the progect.exe to read 127.0.0.1 ip configuration but still nothing ive tried everything so im shure leave it to he pros on the pangya servers to help me out oh and for the record ace online, air rivals servers up that i have going jus fine but this ones a tough cookie thanks guys for the help really im dieng to get my hands on a private offline working pangya server thanks:D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Deny everything.
Reaction score
whats up guys glad to see theres still people with a passion for servers but im having a tough time cracking this one maybe you guys could give me that one tip i need so i can crack this bambino
View attachment 115763
anyways ive been working on this server setup for 3 days stright trying every angle to figure this out but no success sadly it seems i get this red lettering text in the login server cmd screen heres a pick ive set my ip to 127.0.0.1 as i was reading its for bssic standalone play
besides that i haveserver 4.9 files repack tha just goes right into sql server 2008 with restore database function however im trying to figure out something here ive read alot of the posts and watched alot of videos on some setups of pngya servers but im not new to the whole making servers thing im just probly missing one step or 2 but everything checks out but i get this screen on the client its pangya kawaii is that the thai client?0.o no ideas ima visual learner kinda hard with text but i can manage doesent let me show a screenshot

list of known things all auth ,login ,bind ,game ,rank ,message servers are set to ip 127.0.0.1 usernme sa pass 1234 im on an xp nebook now netbook runs pangya fine but i cant seem to get it up on this im probly guesing something might not be reading something right as i get this uknown tab in the tablesView attachment 115765 myserver name when i login to sql server manager is STRUT i have moded the progect.exe to read 127.0.0.1 ip configuration but still nothing ive tried everything so im shure leave it to he pros on the pangya servers to help me out oh and for the record ace online, air rivals servers up that i have going jus fine but this ones a tough cookie thanks guys for the help really im dieng to get my hands on a private offline working pangya server thanks:D

The red text just indicates that the connection between the server and the database is slow, it will not affect the functionality but cause lag.

I haven't heard of Pangya Kawaii, my usual suggestion is to stick to the vanilla client.

Regarding the unknown row: Close down all components, clear all rows in the table and restart the components. See whether it appears again and when (check after starting each component).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for that post tsukasa i apreciate your help but im fairly new to server operations on pangya and whts the vanilla client exactly?

Deny everything.
Reaction score
thanks for that post tsukasa i apreciate your help but im fairly new to server operations on pangya and whts the vanilla client exactly?

The normal one you would have downloaded from the official website. No added PAKs, no modifications - just the normal client. Basically exactly what you'd get from my Wuala account.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bleh, this actually is painful. LOL, I can't download all the files, some need re-uploaded because of MegaUpload shutting down. Can someone give me these links soon? Please and thanks?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
# Py S4.9 Server + Database Repack v.2-R1 (Fileserve)
Cleaned off the logs and removed the files that we possibly never need. That downsized from original 120MB to repack 14MB to now amazing 3MB. Mind you this release fixed much bugs and errors from previous release but still contain some. The rest counts on the communities to put their rawr power and make it work.

Is offline, anyone have this??

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
need help i followed every steps but the ini3_py_account ini3bill_db pangya_th files in database are not showing help pls

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Links for client are dead, can anyone please link?

Edit: Derp.. already found them saved locally from way back when.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Links for client are dead, can anyone please link?

Edit: Derp.. already found them saved locally from way back when.

Please Reupload the files... all links are dead. T_T
Specially This, Custom TH Pangya S4.9 English UI Edition - 582.05-R1

Thanks! :)

Reaction score
i found old server files but the game server wont work, i dont see servers >.<
gameserver is just typing [F_NETWORK] AUTH CONNECT, but my login server can connect to the auth server

Back