Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]PAK unpacker - OpenSource

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

Like some people know i do stuff when some people ask for it and IF i found time for ...

Ok so , i have speak a bit with Seddi because some bad people have ask for steal private stuff, he have do but without know it's stealed ...

So after that he have say me "I also think its good to open the official pakfile structure to others as well."

OK challenge accepted :D

So i will post you my unpacker of PAK , i will do a packer if i have time
But USE the Seddi WINPAK because better :p !

You can download source code at this adresse :

How using this :
Just drag and drop the PAK to the exe , and it's ok :)

Download link ( V1.1 - Unpack JP-TH-EU-ID-US-KR ):

Download link ( V1.0 - Unpack JP-TH-EU-ID-US ):

If you found a pangya pak not work (OFFICIAL ONLY) give me the projectg.exe and one pak :)

Thanks to :
- Seddi because is a good guy !
- HsReina for some helping

Don't forget to use like button if that help you :D !
yeah like button is free to use

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
he just unpacked? Do not pack it again? it would be really cool if he did both

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is great! But I agree that a re-packer should be next~ Maybe one where you can put your own encryption code so it can't be unpacked
:thumbup1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah i guess you can do your custom encrypt by changing the Xtea key in your projectg.exe , but i will do the paker when i have time because i want try to find a better way for the lz77 custom.

Back