• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Application] pangyaLauncher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator of Code
Reaction score
I made this little utility to be able to use a hostname (for example dyndns) when connecting with my client.

Easiest way of running the program is to put it in the same directory as the exefile. Create a shortcut and append the exe-filename and hostname/ip you want to use.

Like so:
Code:
X:\Path\to\pangyaLauncher.jar ProjectG.exe some.hostname.com
OR
X:\Path\to\pangyaLauncher.jar ProjectG.exe 192.168.1.1

When it has resolved the hostname it will insert it into the exefile and then run it.

I hope this helps!

Tested with WAN play

Changelog:
v0.31
  • Supports patching of 584.04 exefile, only tested with "no multiclient".

v0.3
  • Supports patching of 584.00 exefile

v0.2
  • Added version string
  • Added version check, offsets are different from version to version
  • Supports patching of 582.05 exefile

Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
Re: [Release] pangyaLauncher

Didn't try it but I hope your tool respects the available space for IP addresses and notifies the user in case the address space is insufficient, otherwise this could damage the game executable permanently.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

could you post a tutorial, how do so in th client I use?
I did not understand how to use these files.

Creator of Code
Reaction score

Updated with version check, this way the launcher cant break exefiles.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Added support for 584.00

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i'm sorry im still have problems here haha.

i made a shortcut for the jar file that is in my pangya folder and i changed the destiny to: "C:\all the path\pangyaLauncher.jar" ProjectG.exe <my ip>

is that correct or am i doing something wrong? because i double click the jar file and it like loads but then nothing happens.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you have to change both Target/Start In?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i try to run the shortcut with javaw it just says can't find main class and then when i open the jar in a command prompt via java -jar pangyalauncher.jar i get the error "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.arrayindexoutofboundsexception: 0 at pangyalauncher.main.main<Main.java:44>
any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hallo i have a problem in all server ini files is my hamachie ip
and ports in my router forwarded to and execute file created to

with code I:\downloads\Pangya_PrivateClient\pangyaLauncher.jar ProjectG.exe 5.183.49.156

my friends have this file to in same order i can login but my friends can't login error login server
down can you help me plese :-( sorry for my bad english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess your problem has been discussed so many times:

Did you type "alluseropen" in the loginserver console?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i have i can login in game but by my friends can't error login server down!!! I do everything over hamachi.

all server ini files is my hamachie ip
and ports in my router forwarded to and execute file created to with code
x:\order\pangyaLauncher.jar ProjectG.exe 5.183.49.156

I tried it with a batch file to code ProjectG.exe -i 5.183.49.156
help

Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
There's a few things you can try here hein1988:

- Double-check whether your firewall allows incoming *and* outgoing connections on the necessary ports.

- Re-configure the server to use your public (non-Hamachi) IP instead and try to test with a few of your friends whether it works. If it does you know there's a problem with Hamachi, otherwise you should study the WAN guide until you have a working configuration.

- If nothing works, you can still try AntiNAT + Proxifier with your LAN configuration. It's not the prettiest solution under the sun but at least it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my problem is not hamchi or my router!!!!!! the problem is loginserver_th_578.01_rel.exe when i change the loginserver.ini ip in hamachi or public ip comes login server down!!!!! and all ports open for server :-(

Help me please hamachi run corectly i can ping my freinds what is the problem :*:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back