Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Creating Emulator From Pangya S7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i create room,the server stuck and back to login screen,so i curious the server doesn't has completely function,many of content isn't playable.

this is my test result.anyone have same solution with me?

Bumppppp ^^ I too but I'm not open pserver. I want to play with my brother. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
these files are old and just work for challenges, now my dev is particular and i dont update my git anymore, and this server will just work with a brazilian version of windows, or using brazilian date format instead of american

SeUDBLo - [Tutorial]Creating Emulator From Pangya S7 - RaGEZONE Forums

oRfMlV - [Tutorial]Creating Emulator From Pangya S7 - RaGEZONE Forums

bLBKtsj - [Tutorial]Creating Emulator From Pangya S7 - RaGEZONE Forums

bWgKr8J - [Tutorial]Creating Emulator From Pangya S7 - RaGEZONE Forums

OXnNKlO - [Tutorial]Creating Emulator From Pangya S7 - RaGEZONE Forums

yQbKaj - [Tutorial]Creating Emulator From Pangya S7 - RaGEZONE Forums

4PauMxD - [Tutorial]Creating Emulator From Pangya S7 - RaGEZONE Forums

VQEkj8i - [Tutorial]Creating Emulator From Pangya S7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
these files are old and just work for challenges, now my dev is particular and i dont update my git anymore, and this server will just work with a brazilian version of windows, or using brazilian date format instead of american

you mean install brazilian version of windows or change to brazilian date format,the server will fully working? sorry ,i am still not clear.could you tell me how to change to brazilian data format,and do you have emulater working on all version of windows?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When i enter my login date comes login server is down whats wrong ?

Double check that your config is correct ;) its prob something in there causing the issue, there for its not connecting to MySQL properly

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there any other communities talking about this developing Pangya SS7?

I do not understand about how to send packets into clients.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are there any other communities talking about this developing Pangya SS7?

I do not understand about how to send packets into clients.

This thread in the Evo section, "coders Paradise" might be helpful to you, this section isnt quite as lively as it should be....
you would be able to get some more help here ---- > http://forum.ragezone.com/f578/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gameserver and loginserver says connection to mysql its okay but when i login comes login server is down :-(

outubro - [Tutorial]Creating Emulator From Pangya S7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok Problem fixed i have a new Problem you can see the Problem on this Screen help please
thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok Problem fixed i have a new Problem you can see the Problem on this Screen help please
thank you

i have this exact same problem. and i also changed my date format to match what the server expects. i can login, but when i choose a server, i get the list out of bounds error. perhaps you could explain the fix in more detail?

also, the gameserver log says login is not permitted. so that might have something to do with it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the creator of HIO stop release , i think the better way it's remake lot's of in c++ or in english because, he have make in portugues language...
If i remember good it's because he use portugess time

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can connect with servers but I can't buy anything , create room , etc . It always disconnects when I did that. How to fix it ?

Sorry for bad grammar ;>

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's a not a finished emulator xD

It's only 10% of the game like family game only work with 10/20 item and caddie xD

This emulator need lot's of work for make a full version of season 7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so nobody has figured out this error yet? id love to get this working so i can experiment, but when i try to join a server, it disconnects. if you look at the other screenshot, his log entries are identical to mine. can i get some help with this? or links to a working emulator or other server setup?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so nobody has figured out this error yet? id love to get this working so i can experiment, but when i try to join a server, it disconnects. if you look at the other screenshot, his log entries are identical to mine. can i get some help with this? or links to a working emulator or other server setup?

I had an error simlar to this once, i fixed mine by running it as administraitor.... not sure if it will work in your case tho, you can also try checking if your configs are correct server side... might be a typo or a wrong address in there :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you fix the Login Server is Down problem in the emulator?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you will have to manually edit the exe for the correct ip address. mine was 192.168.1.2, but you also have to keep the byte size the same. it can be tricky. experiment a lot.

I had an error simlar to this once, i fixed mine by running it as administraitor.... not sure if it will work in your case tho, you can also try checking if your configs are correct server side... might be a typo or a wrong address in there :)

which config files? in the emulator, or the client?

Back