Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Creating Emulator From Pangya S7

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know how I can get the client or how can I find or edit the projectg , the server is already connected only lack the client or projectg !

I thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help?????
can someone give me the mss32.dll or projectg.exe?cant find any ip for my projectg.exe REMOVED

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi Im having this same problem with US client HELPPP

Hi could you help me solve the same problem you were having initially on your s7 pangya private server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've got this error could tell me how to fix?

Could not find the entry point of the procedure _AIL_set_DirectSound_HWND@8 in the dynamic link library mss32.dll.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, I just went to the trouble of getting my old Pangya S4.9 TH server up from forever ago and found this!

Where do I download a client that works with this?

Edit:
Well I finally managed to download the .exe from the first page of this thread, but where do I get the rest of the client? Should I try to use this .exe with the rest of the files from pangya.gamerage.com?

Do I just delete certain newer .paks? or What?

Btw, If anyone needs help hexediting the client to enter their own IP I can help you there...

I just spent like 5 hours getting the old TH server leak of Season 4.9 up only to then find out about this HIO emulator!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
" "
Hi, can anyone help me find the database folder in the tutorial video (4:30 - 5:00 )? I don't see any folder like that in download file on #1 post :s. Please help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client version 727 is outdated , you can use hio-emolator to implement a fresh up one , its use the same decrypt and compress logical

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The client version 727 is outdated , you can use hio-emolator to implement a fresh up one , its use the same decrypt and compress logical

Can you please tell me where to download ? i googled hio emulator for fresh up with no success... thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Credit : Kurama !

ProjectG New:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Credit : Kurama !

ProjectG New:

Sugoii *-* Arigatooo! :D

the link u just gave me is client stuff :S i need files T_T

I cannot make any of those projects G run :_ i pasted them in global pangya client but they wont even open T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sugoii *-* Arigatooo! :D

the link u just gave me is client stuff :S i need files T_T

I cannot make any of those projects G run :_ i pasted them in global pangya client but they wont even open T_T

not given to understand his words I'm sorry .. explain what you wanna?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i downloaded the project g u gave me, i started s7 emulator, when i open projects g they dont even start... why?

im using gamerage pangya client

Back