Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v1.2] Complete Pangya Setup Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: error..pls help..

when i finished everything said in the guide.. then i stumbled into this..

just click the image see full view
View attachment 90830

how will i solve this??

pls help..
Everyone has the same problem. 5c is the point...
tsukasa said:
I cannot start the client. It says "Please reinstall or run the updater". What can I do?
Create a new batch file with the following contents and run it:

(For 32bit systems)
Code:

@echo off
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v Patcher /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "update.exe"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v PatchNum /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "185"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v IntegratedPak /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "projectg500+.pak"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v Ver /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "TH.R4.583.02"

(For 64bit systems, courtesy of Sonict)
Code:

@echo on
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v Patcher /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "update.exe"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v PatchNum /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "185"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v IntegratedPak /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "projectg500+.pak"
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ntreev\PangYa_Th /v Ver /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "TH.R4.583.02"

Note: On Windows Vista and newer you have to run the batch file as administrator. Either right-click on the batch and select "Run as Administrator" or start it from an elevated command prompt.

Client should start fine afterwards.

My problem is weird...
terrorofdeath said:
II. The Database

2a. The SQL Server

First, we need to prepare a server instance to place the database files into. If you're using the SQL Server 2008 I referenced earlier, run the SQLEXPRWT... program. If you're using another version, run the executable which sets up the server.

(Note: The steps will be for SQL 2008; other versions may be slightly different.)

Installer Steps:

* Choose the "New Installation..." option and wait for a window to appear.
* Mark that you "accept the license terms" and click "Next >"
--------------------------------------------------------
* Allow the installer time to prepare files for installation.
I divided on the quotation where is my problem... my installer disappears. I can click new installation again, and after pressing next, it will disappear.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: error..pls help..

I divided on the quotation where is my problem... my installer disappears. I can click new installation again, and after pressing next, it will disappear.

Start->Run->Eventvwr.msc

Look at Windows Protocols -> Applications and look at Windows Protocols -> Installation to find your problems.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can we play pangya for offline ?
why when I play family mode
the AI always play
and I not even have a chance to play ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I seem to have encountered an issue with regards to ODBC on which I cant find the name of my server on the drop down list.
This is with regards to S8 Pangya
terrorofdeath - [v1.2] Complete Pangya Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

*edit *did a bit of research and of which since im using mysql workbench by mysql so i managed to get it shown to odbc but the issue still persist to my second home pc of which it says log-in server is down, but on host pc you can connect and play. im just trying to set this up for me to play with my siblings .*

*update* Tried DMZ mode to open all ports still no avail second home pc still having the same issue log-in server is down

Im using SuperSS for pangya servers files.

Sql on ODBC ✔️
Correct IP & ports on all config.ini ✔️
Correct IP on ProjectG ✔️
DMZ enable on router ✔️
wampserver services rebooted after changes made ✔️

Able to connect :
On the server PC - ✔️
On LAN - ❌
On WAN - ❌

error message : log-in server is down.

update

managed to got it all working now. all i did was just releasing port 8080 no need dmz

On the server PC - ✔️
On LAN - ✔️
On WAN - ✔️

Thank you very much for all the information on this thread guess a bit of back reading does work.

Last edited:
Back