Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent Website Development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, i have accomplished my goal of trying to get my server public (yay?)

i need some help with a few things tho

• Website's not appearing publically - Server's public just no website public.
  • Equipment Slot ID's - Attempting custom starting armor, one problem. Slot ID's don't match up.

Port's are opened correctly, DMZ Off (Didn't need to use it and tryed it while it was on didnt work)
checked to see if it was a DNS problem but it wasn't
so what seems to be the problem. another thing i am NOT using hamachi (thank god) so i need some help from NON HAMACHI user's

any idea's?
and i'm currently working on a custom web panel for my server, Photoshop sk1lls & Php//mysql skills. ill post some previews later on as my progress starts. just thought i would ask the main questions up above.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well i also have my wow private server public and got dns and stuff
i also was trying to make a site so that people wanting to join my server
could register on the site and play
but.. i downloaded and installed wamp
with that installed i downloaded a template and copyed the files to my www map .
then when i connected to localhost in my webbrowser i could see my own site:) pretty nice
forwarded ports and my friends could see it too
but my problem is no matter how good i configure my site it won't get to connect to my mysql DB and i don't like it..
could someone help me?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@Redbull - for website download XAMPP package ( (when i was writing this post the website was down so i can't help you with installation, its pretty easy tho). and about equipment slot ids - can't help ya, since I'm half asleep and really i can't think of something ^_^
@diamantmatch - uninstall wamp and use XAMPP, xampp is the old same wamp but its upgrade when new versions come out, and wamp was discontinued i think. Try setting your website in xampp and then post your results, and if your website can connect to your mysql database :)

Back