Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ArcEmu][POTD] Server Guide [07-04-2011][DONE!!]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Ascent][NCDB] Daily Server Updates [14-05-08]

fixed the dbc problem.
you can download the updated files on:

i had it already good for a very long time *shame* but went too far on editing the compilation.

Thanks for posting this!

I was getting the "Fatal: Could not locate SFmpq.dll" error. Even after having the SFmpq.dll & MPQE.exe files from another source they wouldn't work. I downloaded the files from your link, ran the Bat file (after changing the .txt extension to .bat) and it extracted everything!

I am running 64bit Win XP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great news everyone! This thread haven't had any complains for 24 days!
Btw, great job Kameleon.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Updated it again!!!
Tho i still have to work it out more, it's updated again in the biggest lines!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've updated the guide to how it has to be done now in 2011. It's been 3 years, but ahw, i'd promised ages ago to round it up, so now i've done it.

Good luck!

Ps. if my ArcEmu and POTD files are outdated or you like other ones, you can use the other one's too!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Kameleon20,

Hi, I New In World Of Warcraft Section.

I Want Ask Some Things About Your Guide..
Your Guide Can Use What Client There Support All Client WoW?
There Work In All Version Client Wow?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont hace any game file.i starting from zero.
where i can download the server game file??i dont have the file anymore please give the direct link to download it thank's.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this question might seem somewhat stupid, but will any game client fit this guide or there's a specific one I should be aware of ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's for any game cliënt.

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

i dont hace any game file.i starting from zero.
where i can download the server game file??i dont have the file anymore please give the direct link to download it thank's.

I cannot give you a link to the full game cliënt or share any parts of it because that would be illegal. But I can give you some hints like: Torrents, Newsgroups, Warez etc, etc.

Success

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Reloads

Map+extractor.zip (39.68 KB):

Vmap_V3.rar (186.13 KB):

ArcEmu4129.zip (4.3 MB):

DBC_0.9.zip (88.54 KB):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I open arcemu-world.exe. I get this error:

11:05][Arcemu][2011-12-19 11:05:25]
[11:05][Arcemu]ArcEmu 4.0-TRUNK r4129/Release-Win32-X86 :: World Server
[11:05][Arcemu]Database: Character database version doesn't match the required version which is 3800.
[11:05][Arcemu]Database: You need to apply the character update queries that start with a larger number than 3955. Exiting.

I tried to update it to 3800 but it didn't helped. Then I tried 3900 but that didn't helped either. How do I update it so it will work?

Back