Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent GM Commands

Your omega
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[ASCENT] Server

(taken from almarad original thread)

------------------------
Within the databse used for Ascent servers, you will find a table called "accounts". this table is normally located under your character databse, but could be in your world if only using a single database. Within the accounts table, there is a field that says GM. the following codes show which letter needs to be present for the function to work. Apparently putting "az" (without quatation marks) is the equivalent to a-z, therefore enabling all commands valid on that account.

Banstick Commands
banchar: Bans character x with or without reason
This command is confirmed to work. Givign a reason seems pointless because the other player does not see the reason. Possibly useful in GM tickets or for GM's to see?

unbanchar: Unbans character x
Confirmed to work.

kick: Kicks player from server, with or without reason
confirmed to work. Takes 5 seconds.

paralyze: Roots/Paralyzes the target.
confirmed to work. Player can twist, sit, withdrawl weapon, and talk. No jumping or moving. Dueling is allowed but player can not move, but can attack back.

unparalyze: Unroots/Unparalyzes the target.
confirmed to work.

Chat Control [c]
allowwhispers: Allows whispers from player <s> while in gmon mode.
blockwhispers: Blocks whispers from player <s> while in gmon mode.

Debug Commands [d]
debug: Main

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Big thx! still - better save those in .txt file to your computer...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for those who don't know - In your sql database, (The accounts table)

AZ is Admin (Obviously :p)
A is GM

BUT

If you take letters from the commands above, E.G - bde,
That will give the account Banstick, Debug and Battleground commands.

As I said, For those who don't know already, I'm not saying its a new discovery :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
emm how can i add my hp? becouse i add hp with modify comand and i kill another mob and my hp was like in begin.. xD sry bad eng

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My .createaccount command does not work, is there a reason for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know if this is the right place to say this .. but could some one help? i cant use commands while im dead :p ... like when i die .. and i type .revive .. it says you cant chat while your dead .. pls help :p

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
when you dead write this /g then press space then .revive or what command you want

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dudes i need help... i dont know how to create VENDOR and add some items... pls help me... and i dont know how to make website... ( players make acc )

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can find here vendors website . and you are off-topic same like me sorry but i answer to him

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the best think to learn is fro trainer becase the command don't give you all spells

Back