Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent GM Commands

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay thanks, how would I make my flight skill 300? Thanks. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do i enable my char to have all GM commands?
im using a Panex server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im a real noob at this which is why i need help, how can i do the 'az' thing when the accounts.txt is like this:

username | password
-----------------------
Seraph admin
gm gm
gm2 gm2
gm3 gm3 (not burning crusade)
guestgm guestgm
player player (not gm)
player2 player2 (not gm)
nonbc nonbc (not burning crusade)

Or with this version you can create your own accounts with writing

createaccount name password email flags (if flags=8 then you have BC)

in ascent.exe when it has finished loading

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My .createaccount command does not work, is there a reason for this?

in the latest rev ASCENT commands Gm does not work, but if you put
EJM.
.character learn iD

to use what works .character

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello evreyone on Ragezone and hello all Admins on the server creation guide and instilation(or how the word is).I wonder:how much time does it take to finish vmap_assemblar?

Reaction score
Well to make it all much simpler I use AntrixAdmin, AntrixTeleport and GMAddon.
Very usefull GM addons.

Over at M3DIC911 has posted this

In that pack atleast I did find all that I did need and more that i did not know i would need.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know this is off-topic but does anyone know why when I try to buy something from a custom vendor I can only buy one of it. It says I'm buying all of it in my chat box but there's only one in my bag. In order to buy something multiple times I have to click out of the template then talk to the vendor again and repeat the process. Also I'll spawn items with the ".gobject spawn"(NPC's work fine though) and they'll disappear if I shutdown my server. Very dissapointing after you spend 3 hours putting in items : /. Please halp meh!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also I'll spawn items with the ".gobject spawn"(NPC's work fine though) and they'll disappear if I shutdown my server. Very dissapointing after you spend 3 hours putting in items : /. Please halp meh!

Type ".go spawn [ID HERE!] 1" Without the quotes of course and it will save the game object into the database.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am trying to find out how to increase reputation with the different factions. Anyone know what the commands are or where to get the ids for the commands?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i don't know if this is the right place to say this .. but could some one help? i cant use commands while im dead :p ... like when i die .. and i type .revive .. it says you cant chat while your dead .. pls help :p

write /g .revive

u must speak in guild chat to revive urself :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dudes i need help... i dont know how to create VENDOR and add some items... pls help me... and i dont know how to make website... ( players make acc )

for mall vendors and for custom portal :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Disregard post. Found my answer :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no .add commands, no .learn, is there eny way to add them manualy, im using a tbc repack, arcemu...

Back