Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent GM Commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone may now the command for adding/learning/acquire an achivement that doesnt triggers by itself?

fcc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why Dosent work all GM Commands only .kill working and .modify level 80 / Other for .additem no working or somenthing ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great list of commands, ive taken a full advantage of them so far :) All i need to do now is l2make portals and vendors ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, as far as I understand, this was supposed to be a thread WITH a list of GM commands in the initial post; that was not what was there. The best I found was a LINK to a list of GM commands, and that wasn't even close to posted by the original poster.

:grr: :thumbdown:

The list from the link was awesome, but to be honest I consider the original post completely misleading and had nothing to do woth the topic he said it did; all it had was how to edit an account to be ABLE TO USE GM commands. Huge thumbs down, IMO.

Back