Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] How to make public without hamachi!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any one know how to fix this problem?
I dont really know how to make it access
rror: Unable to connect to MySQL server. MySQL reported: Host 'localwow.dvrdns.org' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server.-FIXED THIS

People also says that they are unable to connect.-UNABLE TO FIX THIS

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well change in your config files that MySQL Host localwow.dvrdns.org
to
localhost

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to bump such an old thread. but I'm still havin trouble getting connected with the no-ip dns address. People can login, but still stuck at realmlist and won't allow them to acctually get in game. I do have my realmlist set to the no-ip address and a second with the acctually external IP address and a 3rd with my internal address for local connections, none work, I cannot get in game in any way. I havn't tried from the box that's running the server because I"m running it dedicated, fresh windows install and nothing else but this server and it's components installed. I've checked the router 3 times so far to make sure the ports were correct. Any suggestions would be much appriciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to bump such an old thread. but I'm still havin trouble getting connected with the no-ip dns address. People can login, but still stuck at realmlist and won't allow them to acctually get in game. I do have my realmlist set to the no-ip address and a second with the acctually external IP address and a 3rd with my internal address for local connections, none work, I cannot get in game in any way. I havn't tried from the box that's running the server because I"m running it dedicated, fresh windows install and nothing else but this server and it's components installed. I've checked the router 3 times so far to make sure the ports were correct. Any suggestions would be much appriciated.

Having the same issue and no one seems to be helping me out :p .... I have to say tho maybe its something to do with a config file somewhere or something...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've done dyndns, open port on firewall, open port on modem and so on. Yet, other people still can't login to my server. I've checked with dyndns port check tool and it said that there's no service on the port and it is not blocked by firewall or ISP. What am I gonna do? T__T

Back