Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide how to make WOTLK server( noob friendly)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice guide:) Maybe the noobs could understand this:D "maybe"...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i have done everything as guide says. but i login and everything ok
but when i try create character i get automatic server has disconected you. ALso i cannot create a account from server. See pic below

ArcEmuC309R2544
$$_WhyDB_Rev265.60

darksideris - Guide how to make WOTLK server( noob friendly) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nope i even tested that by making one DB "world" and dumping all tables frm login characters and world .sql then nameing all configs where needed "world"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
YEaa i have the same problem as Liquid777 as soon as i create a character it disconnects me without any server errors...Also my config files seem to be correct. I'm using ArcEmuC309R2544 with WhyDB_Rev265.60 . Here is my config file info:

LOGONSERVER :

LogonDatabase Hostname = "localhost"
Username = "root"
Password = "mario"
Name = "character1"
Port = "3306"
Type = "1">

WORLD :

<WorldDatabase Hostname = "localhost" Username = "root" Password = "mario" Name = "world" Port = "3306" Type = "1">
<CharacterDatabase Hostname = "localhost" Username = "root" Password = "mario" Name = "character1" Port = "3306" Type = "1">

Im using MySQL 5, Navicat 8. I have 2 databases on my nvicat one is character1 and the other is world...i imported 1981_character_structure,1913_logon_structure into character 1 database..and the whydb into the world database(with the .bat file) i have the DBC and MAPS files on my arcemu folder...Am i missing something...Thanks :?:?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bad news,I'm afraid,some1 must have given you wrong info.
I think you should call or

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dark. realm.cfg is correct. if it was not correct it would be impossible to login.

cant be whydb that is problem because i only loaded the login, characters and world sql files from the arc emu download and still gave me same disconnect.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
:D man open navicat , open database ( clear it ) select dump bacth file and select database.sql ( world.sql) if thats what u mean

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Darksideris im done with all things and i use ArcEmuC309R2595 and WhyDB265CS62_SVNRev8 but i have problem with dbc extractor when i put files in wow forlder and try to extract dbc i get empty folder .... idk how to fix that i read all posts and guide ... help me and i have one question when i run vmaps extractor the extractor make folder buildings what i need to put in vmaps folder information in buildings folder or buildings folder in vmaps core folder .... help me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u have to put dbc etractor to wow/data/engb(enus)/
vmap and map extractor to wow/
and extracted files ( have to be in folder maps in map ect.) in arcemu folder :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whenever i try to start the server it spams
!!possible invalid format in file spell.dbc

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
YEaa i have the same problem as Liquid777 as soon as i create a character it disconnects me without any server errors...Also my config files seem to be correct. I'm using ArcEmuC309R2544 with WhyDB_Rev265.60 . Here is my config file info:

LOGONSERVER :

LogonDatabase Hostname = "localhost"
Username = "root"
Password = "mario"
Name = "character1"
Port = "3306"
Type = "1">

WORLD :

<WorldDatabase Hostname = "localhost" Username = "root" Password = "mario" Name = "world" Port = "3306" Type = "1">
<CharacterDatabase Hostname = "localhost" Username = "root" Password = "mario" Name = "character1" Port = "3306" Type = "1">

Im using MySQL 5, Navicat 8. I have 2 databases on my nvicat one is character1 and the other is world...i imported 1981_character_structure,1913_logon_structure into character 1 database..and the whydb into the world database(with the .bat file) i have the DBC and MAPS files on my arcemu folder...Am i missing something...Thanks :?:?:

This dont use whydb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ur dbc files are too old or too new

I'm having the same problem, it says something about spell.dbc being fucked up. Do you mind uploading the DBC files that you have darksider, or give us a link to one. This is getting ridiculous al lot of people are having the same problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how come when i relog, my character items are all gone and the character is naked

Back