Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Make A WOW 3.2.0a Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to Make a 3.2.0a World Of Warcraft Private Server

Step 1

Firstly you will need to download and install these programs;

Code:
World Of Warcraft with patch 3.2.0a. Ill Presume that you already have this installed and ready

Code:
http://uploading.com/files/ZFNMFI77/Johved's%20Repack%20for%203.2.x%20excl.web.exe.html
This is the repack install this anywhere

Code:
http://uploading.com/files/7FT321PZ/htdocs.rar.html
This is the optional htdocs. Put these in your apache folder. ( There is no tutorial on this post)

Step 2

After you have downloaded the repack go to
Code:
*installpath*/ArcEmu/TOOLS
and copy ad.exe , vmap_assembler , vmapextract_v3 to you world of warcraft directory.

Then make a folder called vmaps and run ad.exe. It should take around 30 to 60 mins. When the program closes itself run vmapextract_v3 and when that finishes run vmap_assembler.

Once vmap_assembler has finished move ad.exe , vmap_assembler , vmapextract_v3 , buildings , vmaps and maps folders to you ArcEmu folder.

Step 3

Next where going to change you minbuild and maxbuild for patch 3.2.0a. Go to
Code:
*installpath*/ArcEmu/configs/logon.conf

And scroll down so you find minbuild and maxbuild and change it to this
Code:
<Client MinBuild = "10000"
        MaxBuild = "10999">

Step 4

Go to your ArcEmu folder and run as administrator these programs

ArcEmu-World
ArcEmu-Logonserver
Manual Start Mysql

These must be run as admin or else you will get an error. (Vista Users)

Step 5
Navigate to your World of Warcraft, where you installed it. There you will find a file called realmlist.wtf . Open realmlist.wtf with notepad and replace everything with this;
Code:
set realmlist 127.0.0.1
set patchlist 127.0.0.1

Step 6

Now you will need an acount so load up the shortcut that the repack installed and double click it. Click Acount managment. And click make a new acount. Give the acount a name and rank and password. Then run your wow.exe in the wow directory and sign in. Enjoy.

Special Thanks to Johved For the repack

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where are the link for that client?and which client is need?lich king or burning crusade?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Step 4

Go to your ArcEmu folder and run as administrator these programs

ArcEmu-World
ArcEmu-Logonserver
Manual Start Mysql

These must be run as admin or else you will get an error."

its that for vista?run as admin?windows XP have?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i download the wraith lich king version and it auto update..the file is like image below..it can match with this version?and no need any configure?if update i need to make "ad.exe , vmap_assembler , vmapextract_v3 to you world of warcraft directory." again?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is not working, I did everything perfectly however when I launch WoW (WITH my 3 things running, logonserver, my sql, and world)it is just my normal WoW...Like I can log on with my retail live account and play, do I need to put warcraft and all of its components in the ArcEmu folder? Please reply soon!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes...same here..i follow the guide..its like cant connect to my sql database..why?and my version now is 3.2.2...it auto update...how?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i also cant connect to that server..asn i just can login with battle.net id login..like normal...nothing happen to my private server..why?need configure at WOW folder to set IP like 127.0.0.1?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:mellow: so will this work on version 3.2.2??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why is it that when i run vmapextract_v3 it doesnt stop???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i download the wraith lich king version and it auto update..the file is like image below..it can match with this version?and no need any configure?if update i need to make "ad.exe , vmap_assembler , vmapextract_v3 to you world of warcraft directory." again?
Well you will if you update from a TBC but if your previous server was WOTLK i dont see why you would have to.

This is not working, I did everything perfectly however when I launch WoW (WITH my 3 things running, logonserver, my sql, and world)it is just my normal WoW...Like I can log on with my retail live account and play, do I need to put warcraft and all of its components in the ArcEmu folder? Please reply soon!

Sorry, what you need to do is once all the programs are running right click on your shortcut and click properties. At the end of the shortcut it says /launcher.exe change this to /wow.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a ? the additem and .learn commands dont work can anyone tell me why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a ? the additem and .learn commands dont work can anyone tell me why?

im useing this repack v 3.2.0 and same ver client i think that someone must have changed that database commands because when i use the .learn .additem .learnskill commands it says "there is no such command, or you dont have premission to use it" and i am ranked az which from what i understand is suppose to give me access to ALL the commands... IF SOMEONE HAS A SUGGESTION ID BE HAPPY TO HEAR IT :):cool:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there is one thing you forgot @lex-games, you also need to change your realmlist in (Windows XP) C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\en**\realmlist.wtf
or (Windows Vista/Windows 7) C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\en**\realmlist.wtf
(en** is your language, if usa then enUS or if uk the enGB, if different language then french is enFR or spanish is esMX etc...)
change the realmlist.wtf to say:
set realmlist 127.0.0.1
set patchlist 127.0.0.1
then save realmlist.wtf then logon to the server with the account you created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back