Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Mangos Client Website For Windows

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would any one be interested in having a website in a client exe that is also the launcher? And also it would be able to run via website in flash.

Demo Site can be found here.

In about 3 days!.
Posted: 3/18/2011

Looking for commits about the idea! so what do you think?

Im Going to Create a repacked for this project!
supporting 4.0.6 wow client!

Hello, I am interested in this project for many reasons. I have been developing a system and I am wanting to add a mmorpg game to my system. So I look forward to reading your code to see how wow works..
I'm also looking for Developers who are interested in coding, please contact me if your interested in my project and system

Here is the basic front page of my project.
mancent - Mangos Client Website For Windows - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is client download page

Here is the join us page

Here is one of my friends page

And yet another friends page

And this is my personal page

This is just the basic Idea of the project as of so far. But I'm wanting to start working on a city where the user and their friends can go to to shop or club chat The idea isn't really thought out yet. I honestly do not know what type of game I want to make but I know I want this friend and that friend to see and interact with one and other.

Last edited:
Back