Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos How to make a teleporter NPC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First what you have to do is go to:

And download quice, this is a mangos database editor which is EXTREMELY helpful
Then Make a custom creature by, well going into the database and creating it. If your not sure how to make a custom creature look up a guide. (Your going to want to set the faction for alliance and horde to 35)

After this go to the quest tab and click search, at the bottom there will be a "New Quest" Button.
Adamr10 - How to make a teleporter NPC - RaGEZONE Forums

From there you will be on "Quest Part 1"

There are the fields you will want to worry about.

Title: (Name of the quest)
Details: (What you want it to show when you are accepting the quest
OfferRewardText: (Here put your same as you put in the details)
Entry: (900000+)
MinLevel: (What level you have to be to take the teleport)
QuestLevel: (If its at 1 and on your server everyone is level 80 then its going to show up as a low level quest, so you want to put it at the max level for your server)

And there will be only 3 fields for this that you have to fill out:

Method: Change to 0
Complete Script: Something 50000+
SpecialFlags: (Change to 1 if you want it to be repeatable teleport)

Picture:
Adamr10 - How to make a teleporter NPC - RaGEZONE Forums

________________________________________________________________________________
Now head to "Questgivers"

This is simple, click "Add" Then find the creature you want to be the teleporter, do the exact same for the "Quest Taker" tab also
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Now head to the tab "Complete Script"

At the bottom those are all the fields you want to fill out

-Before you enter any of this data, you want to go to the spot you want the teleport to go to, and type .gps
This will give you the co-ordinates you have to enter for some of the feilds

ID: The id that you put for complete script in "Quest Part 2"
Delay: 0 (If you want it to be instant teleport)
Command: 6 (This is the teleport command)
Datalong: Map Id (You get this from .gps)
Datalong2: Leave at 0
X: (The X co-ordinate you got from .gps)
Y: (The Y co-ordinate you got from .gps)
Z: (The z co-ordinate you got from .gps)
O: (The Orientation co-ordinate you got from .gps)
Dataint: Leave Blank

Once it says its successful then restart your mangos private server and add the npc which will be able to teleport you :) :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good work. quice is realy good tool for every wow private server dev.
could u make teleporter tut with gameobjects insted of npc's/or teleporter stone?
if not ill try figure it out and then post it here/or if there already is that post of teleporter, ill just read that thread. thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea on how to make OBJECTS teleport you? I ask because the Orb of Relocation that is used in the Blood Elf quest - 'Deactivating the Spire' - is not working. I want to fix it but it just seems out of the realm of possibility.

I am using MaNGOS - the Orb of Relocation works in Silvermoon City and transports you to Undercity ... The object_template uses a Spell now to conduct the teleportation (used to use a flag that identified the object as a Custom_Teleporter...but not anymore). I Swapped the Spell ID out of Game Object 180911 (the quest's teleporter that lets you go up top to deactivate some crystal and complete the quest...) which was 34448 .. and I made it 35376 - the SpellID for the Silvermoon City Orb of Translocation. Guess what? The obect worked fine and teleported me to the Undercity... so I know that the problem is with the Spell 34448 .. I just cant find it anywhere (ibcluding i the dbc) so that I can edit it..further..I cant find the Spell 35376 anywhere either so I can copy it and use it to repair the 34448 spell... sigh...

Anyway.. long story short... how do you make custom teleporters now in version 3.3.0a ManGOS edition of WoW??/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use this program a lot :) in fact i was able to make my new re pack i just release :)

i made a custom GM island with 4 floor bazaar for all the tier vendors that i am going to make soon :)

good guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can create the quest and everything fine. But the NPC still doesnt give the quest even though it shows that it has it. Using the newest Quice with mangos zero.

edit. It only works if i gm command add the quest to the person....

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
U need to make the creature ''questgiver''

Btw where to find that ''method'' i cant find it in ''questpart2'' anyways GJ

Back