Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos [Tutorial]SmS Instant Payment Module ! (50 Countries + ) WEBWOW

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WebWoW SmS Instant Payment Module

Here you have a tutorial how to make a SMS Instant Payment Notification (on short: The user pay , and he will get his donation instant)

Follow those stepts :

1)Copy from here the paygol.php , put it into www/paygol.php , config on it the dates from the DB !
2) Create account here , then create a new service . At Type put Multi-Price , and then select the costs for the points , at raport put ur email adress. At urls background you need to put the location of the file paygol.php , example : , at url succes where to get you after the payment is done.
3)Copy the link from install from that service , to a php/html , example : sms.php , in the first case you must write the account name.
4)Put the service in testing from "My services" , and you can test for free.

If you have any problems don't hezitate to contact me .
The script was created by Paygol , but is modified by me for webwow!

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

soon i will make for webwow v2 aswell ,who uses other websites and wants me to make it please contact me.

sorin_254@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Back