Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] To not give up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To anyone who are developing a Latale private server I want you to know that now is the time to start and complete your servers people are willing and wanting a new one considering that the only private server out there has one coder, and because of that there is lack of updates and the community there is slowly dying because of it.

So Keep up with the work your doing and hopefully some of you will see this and be encouraged to make your own or to start the process again. All I have to give is just support to everyone so don't give up and keep trying your best and I apologize to anyone that thought this was a update to a private server and I apologize if I did something wrong

I just wanted to support everyone who is working on a latale private server

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow 3 weeks ago and no replies? I guess this section doesn't get much visits anymore. Are you talking about GP latale? Or something else?

I've run into snags with the damn web launchers in the client.. so development has been slow to say the least.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The current and only Priate server I know of is Lavalon Latale

Which is GP Latale.

Sadly yes the place gets low traffic but I know a ton of people that want a new Latale PS, lavalon currently is still in season 1 with white tiger temple and a couple bugs with xenedia crashing thier game

Keep up the good work on your server if its ever up I'll come and join! and i'll make sure to tell everyone I know about it

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I kind of figured yea.. Sadly.

However, if you have Skype feel free to PM me, as I need help testing a few things. The client has been my biggest issue because of the Web Calls / Checks.. Tokens are a b*tch to break down!

But I've got a few things I can still test out, I would rather break down a client, then having to write a .DLL injection script to bypass it all.. seems unnecessary work really.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sparks, are you actively working on getting a Latale private server up? I've got a lot of tools i could share with you, that you can't find elsewhere (I think an SPF extractor as well). I managed to get up to character select, but then the login packet (to get ingame with character) was giving me trouble and i got busy with school and gave up. If you're interested, i can even give you the "LaLore" source.

Last edited:
Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a skype feel free to add me Shadow.Schiffer i'll test aything just tell me what to do

Added :)

Sparks, are you actively working on getting a Latale private server up? I've got a lot of tools i could share with you, that you can't find elsewhere (I think an SPF extractor as well). I managed to get up to character select, but then the login packet (to get ingame with character) was giving me trouble and i got busy with school and gave up. If you're interested, i can even give you the "LaLore" source.

Hey pal, I wouldn't say I'm wondering on it "actively" as more of a hobby. I got rather discouraged a couple years ago when they implemented that stupid web login. So I haven't been able to figure out how to rid the client of that. I can disable the loading of XTrap (temporary) then run in the left-over code of GG and even disable that, but when the client loads, hops directly to their site. I found that the site is linked to one of the .LDT's in ROWID.SPF but could not find the actual call... X_X

I've actually programmed a lot of the tools myself :) so I have them, I was more interested at one point the actual picture files haha, I have something like 1+ gig of them on my current computer. I programmed an SPF extractor, and LDT viewer:

shadowschiffer - [Request] To not give up - RaGEZONE Forums

There's still some tools I'm in the middle of making. I'd love to collab-or chat with someone about LaTale. Since I'm not longer involved with MapleStory development, I moved my attention else-where but no ones around outside of that anymore haha. So if you want, shoot me your skype or something we can chat about it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My skype is vin.heim. I'm very interested in getting somewhere with this, i don't have much experience with what you're having to deal with, as i was working with Lavalon latale's client, which is an old old version of latale and doesn't have any of that crap or game security but, i'd like to help in anyway that i can. Over the next few weeks, i'm going to be trying to get as far as i can with the sources i have.

Last edited:
Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My skype is vin.heim. I'm very interested in getting somewhere with this, i don't have much experience with what you're having to deal with, as i was working with Lavalon latale's client, which is an old old version of latale and doesn't have any of that crap or game security but, i'd like to help in anyway that i can. Over the next few weeks, i'm going to be trying to get as far as i can with the sources i have.

Added :)

Back