Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Mountle CMS | Hiring PHP coders & Graphic Designer |

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its working. You might just received an error, because I had to change the database and everything since a few things decides to work when it wants to. So disregard that, and it all works now =).

But until you all can tell us how the database is going to work, then I can't really change anything.I'm just swinging it right now =).

You've got my respect!
Reaction score
Its working. You might just received an error, because I had to change the database and everything since a few things decides to work when it wants to. So disregard that, and it all works now =).

But until you all can tell us how the database is going to work, then I can't really change anything.I'm just swinging it right now =).
You can check the lamyth development thread for that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its Manual right now. I haven't done anything for the CP as of yet.

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is starting to look good. :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude is it me or do i see the clouds moving on this cms?!?! o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks alright i guess :)

EDIT:
Is it just me or does it look horrible in Firefox =/

It just seems wrong because there is a VERY large white area to the right of the layout...it needsa to be changed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, Ill fix it here in a bit =). Thanks for caring =D.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We are paused guys but we arent going to stop :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since I'm on my free time again, I am now updating and upgrading the website. I learned a few new techniques. :p. So You might see something weird be happening all day today. Also, All the accounts there were made will be deleted. I am setting up the correct format for registration.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well the CMS is starting to look good, I've an experienced PHP programmer. Need any staff? PM me ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess so. I'm thinking some new things out of some things that would be nice to have. However, Since Shagakrath lost his files, We're going to start working on another one as soon as he can get things sorted out. So it could be a really nice layout or something. I don't know when the new stuff will be in, but I will have the coding done ^_~.

Cobra, I don't believe we need any more PHP developers, since I can basically code everything that is needed. I'll keep you in mind though ^_~

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's alright, I don't take other php programmers in my projects either. and Sha lost all of the files?!

Back