Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] MyLatale - My private server on progress

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[DEV] MyLatale - My private server on progress [Paused]

Very sorry to all you, because of my busy study, this work had to be paused... maybe I can continued with it in this summer holiday... and just now i added some features now can be visabled. still very sorry to you...

Finally I decided to work on the private server program instead of the client, and i'm the only programmar on this project... Hummmm....

now i'm only working on some for channel server. for the login server and character server, i just use Lalore on this moment...

the whole project will be coded in VB6. my c++ is so poor... here are the features...

O - LDT game database
X - Login Server
X - Character Server
P - Channel Server (Gameplay server)
| - O - Log on
| - O - Character state
| - P - Movement
| | - O - Basic movement
| | - P - Map terrain attribute analyze
| | - P - Position calculate and sync
| | - P - Objects
| | - O - Core code for the objects
| | - O - MapEvents (Doors and NPCs)
| | - O - Monster Creation
| | - X - Other Player
| - X - Chat
| - X - ........(so many...)

maybe here is a picture... but due to the refer ban problem in this website, i think you can only copy the url and paste it to the address bar...

if some of you are interested in my project, or give me some help, just email me... gmsj0001@163.com

(sorry for my poor english... i'm only a 17-year-old chinese kid...)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suggest you re-upload it. to a different source so you can post it directly to these forums.

Try either photobucket, picoodle, imageshack, or tinypic.

At any rate, I can see it now. Is LaLore still receiving updates?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
keep up the good work please. =D Be my hero and finish the project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No updates so far, so this might have ended, I hope not though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Once again, real life smacks you in the balls...delayed again. Seriously...of all these teams, a team of one seems to be moving along better than they are...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't Stop The Project T^T I Want To Play La Tale Private Server And I Believe In The Creators!
DONT STOP THE PROJECT NOW! SUCCESS IS JUST AHEAD!!

Reaction score
Which server files are you using? How far is it updated? Mentals Messages should be gone from my screen now, cause I posted...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which server files are you using? How far is it updated? Mentals Messages should be gone from my screen now, cause I posted...

you realize the last post was from May of last year right?

Last edited:

Kdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dunno, I'm gonna try and pickup where everyone left off at.

I've got a decent client (maybe) and several sets of server files at the moment. Hoping Amiria will add me on msn so I can continue.

Nice job though!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i posted some files that gamerspirate used for there server maybe they`ll help someone make a server?
there pretty legit and have all the channels

Back