Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] LaStar Private Server Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just want them to finish...Once they finish NPC and Skills they could release the beta to us...i mean i would be fine without quest and instance dungeons...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is not the anther source released five months etc.
Does this project development end? ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cough its a big project... i just want a beta test date... but that wont come yet dam.... ~_~!

Yay for progress!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the last update was 10/26/2009 so....hopefully they didn't quit on us.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG I totally forgot about this cuz i didnt get a notification!
Johnny a little update?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sure he's working on it when he can; He has a life too you know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the last update was 10/26/2009 so....hopefully they didn't quit on us.

The way it's going, I'd probably learn enough VB.NET to make my OWN damn game...

No offense.

I'd love for them to finish, 'cause I'm SICK of playing grindtastic MMO's that are out just for your money...games are supposed to be FUN, not fricking WORK.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, the last update by Jonny was about a month ago. The first post just hasn't been updated. I would assume from Jonny's absence we're in due for an update soon.

Reaction score
not good im just about ran out of time to even update the new source..

I think i failed but ill release the source so people can continue my work. I'll still post more data to help people and work on it when free time comes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not good im just about ran out of time to even update the new source..

I think i failed but ill release the source so people can continue my work. I'll still post more data to help people and work on it when free time comes.

YOU FAIL!!! Well everyone, either cry about it or complain or whine, or just play the USA server. LOOOOL I knew this day would come. BYE BYE FOREVER! >=D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmao I do play the "USA server" level 130. I still want to play a private server tho. >_>

Sadly LaTale is like a private server. It's no longer worth developing it since Latale can easily get 10x rates ._. and it's stupidly easy, the game sucks now and the community blows.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow u guys just now tell us....

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

well at least upload the work so someone else might be able to finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back