Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] LaStar Private Server Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
11th? Wait till 12th. ^^ Better enjoy your homework now while it's still simple.

Just take things one at a time and do your best when you can, where you can.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well today I finally got my computer back so I can help with the source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get over yourself Special person.

School year just started back and the other developer has a job and a family.

Be patient or get the hell out of my thread.

Well..that wasnt very nice, what else do you expect when you keep people's hopes up? do you know how many times developers have broking their hearts?im not asking for a flame but i actually just came here to check things i have no interest in your server thingy.
Besides all he/she said was "Development stopped? now?....um.." that doesn't give you any right to be rude, even if it IS your thread.:thumbdown:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well..that wasnt very nice, what else do you expect when you keep people's hopes up? do you know how many times developers have broking their hearts?im not asking for a flame but i actually just came here to check things i have no interest in your server thingy.
Besides all he/she said was "Development stopped? now?....um.." that doesn't give you any right to be rude, even if it IS your thread.:thumbdown:

Aw c'mon man, all OJMcolvin does is nothing but saying ragezone is lying about Latale private server progress.:closedeyes: He might be one of those sad people who create accounts on forums like this just to criticize and offend the members with no reason at all. Plus, he's making we fight between ourselves, so let's just ignore him and be patient. I believe amiria and jonny's progress with the server and I'll be waiting for it:thumbup:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, Im against people creating sources when they have other big responsibilities to do like school, Its the reason why I waited till I finished highschool to go pro on sources xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well.. You guys seem pretty disappointed. Not to advertise.. But my community is pretty supportive of me finishing this project.

It's my own source in C#, I've been working on it SOLO And I'm already pretty decent ways off for a source built from scratch and only 1 person working on it.

So check it out, show some support :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You must not understand who I'm posting too, see the quote? I wasn't talking to that kid, so. Mind your own business ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If a game "ruins their hearts" then they need to get out more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The progress is pimpin.

Good luck && keep it up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must not understand who I'm posting too, see the quote? I wasn't talking to that kid, so. Mind your own business ^^

yeah....really sorry i thought you meant the other guy e_e sorry for the stupidity, i dont read things carefully.:blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys we've been uber busy. I do believe we have the World server up and running (means log in, I think move works as well. We will see when Jonny comes back).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If a game "ruins their hearts" then they need to get out more.

ROFL!

Yes,it's true.
And it's not like LaTale is the best thing out there in the first place...I'm sure they could just suck it up and go play a better game like RO or something to pass the time...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone knows how the rates re going to be?
cuz i would like it be at least x300 exp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back