Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[LaTake] Source in Development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
File gathering? I'm hoping its exactly what it sounds like... As in, getting all the necessary files together to run the server. One of them may be doing more than the other, and that might be why DF is waiting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
keep going this looks like it would turn into a very successful server:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is file gathering?

DxDark: Depending on the game you would have to debugg the client reverse engineer the packet protocol. My suggestion to you would take any open source private server here and learn how it works inside and out. Whatever you dont understand go and search for the answer. As time goes on you will learn what it takes...

lol i was tired that day i didn't even know what i was saying lol...i meant they want to create their own source.

Reaction score
well its the most simplist way of starting. That way you wouldnt have to learn alot. Open source taught me everything i know and i im no pro at any of this.

You'd be surpised at how much you know based on how much common sense things are...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I learned a few things from common sense and I still can't set up movement and stuff..
I tried translating movement from a VB source w/o success xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
有很多要做呢~
編程很困難

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

아?ㅇ_ㅇ

Back