Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] LaTale Layout

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I was kinda bored so I took the PNG you left on the main post and start coding.
Result was a success. Had to do a few tweaks on it but meh, it's going fine. I'll leave a demo later on and if you wish to share the PSD/make few more pages (news reading/etc etc) I'll be delighted to code them ;)

Demo site:

// Completly HTML coded by ME, so those credits go to me.
Layout design FULL credits go to Eiian ;)

P.S.: I'm no pro, since I prefer PHP. But I'm increasing my HTML Tables experience so I can later on start coding with Divs + CSS. ATM I'm only using CSS to posicionate the text so the site looks better. ftw eh? :#

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I was kinda bored so I took the PNG you left on the main post and start coding.
Result was a success. Had to do a few tweaks on it but meh, it's going fine. I'll leave a demo later on and if you wish to share the PSD/make few more pages (news reading/etc etc) I'll be delighted to code them ;)

Demo site:

// Completly HTML coded by ME, so those credits go to me.
Layout design FULL credits go to Eiian ;)

P.S.: I'm no pro, since I prefer PHP. But I'm increasing my HTML Tables experience so I can later on start coding with Divs + CSS. ATM I'm only using CSS to posicionate the text so the site looks better. ftw eh? :#

Hehe, nice:thumbup1:
Hmm i might make some more pages or maybe work on a new better layout. (Not sure yet)
And i have lots of free time tomorrow i hope:laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol Nice Job.. I can Code... if you need.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*Sneaks behind Eiian and cuts his skull open so that DxGeass can steal the designing skills from him. But he finds out that design runs in Eiians bloodline, so now his brain is just useless...*

lol

Using photoshop to lay out the basics (the layout) is the best thing to do in today's world...but I just wish it carried over to dreamweaver better...=/

EDIT: The demo site is down...something happen?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is pretty :D I lol'ed at the Pring saying "dont forget to vote!" those things are cute, lol.

Back