Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Server Files + Client + Activation Tool (no date problem)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi all. I share with you the new server files and the client (if someone can confirm if the client is newer than my other release) (with .apk system activation,the date problem is removed).
You need "Bluestacks" ( ) to install "彩虹之心-激活器.apk", it's an activator for the server (there is a small tutorial when you launch it to explain how to do).

My Mega folder (contains server+client+patch client+.apk file) :
Decrypt Key: !qoHduM6gb4oaGisVG5Fg7w

I can't give support, but i found a post with more explanations, pictures and changelog :

Have fun ;)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
Want to check it out but the mega link is passcoded. Can you PM me?
Ty :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is a newer version by the way, The new stable version 2015.11.1 comprehensive link: Password: 4xkr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I tried "The new stable version 2015.11.1 comprehensive link: 页面不存在 - 百度云 Password: 4xkr " and the one in the mega folder. I have a problem for both in that the server executable will not open. It pops up with text my computer doesn't know how to read and crashes twice when i open it every time. If there is something I missed where can I start to fix it?

Sorry if there is not enough information to help me, but if I had any more information about it then I possibly would of found a solution by now.

Back