Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server Files (VM) + Client + Tuto

Reaction score
Hi Friends. I found the correct files and the right configuration to properly run the LaTale server :cool:

Some screens:

Login

Ingame

CashShop

Files+Tuto
Links:

-Go to :

-Download (I make loading you the necessary files for the server, you can download and try the rest by yourself):
新他乡第三版 之 无敌傻瓜(解压密码Taxiang).rar (Server Patch)(password for extract: Taxiang,)
客户端LataleClient.rar (Client)
彩虹岛单机版服务端.zip (Server Files on Windows 2003 Iso Vmware)

-Extract all files
-Mount Server Files Iso on Vmware : Configure Settings : 1 processor, 2 GB Ram, Mode Bridged
-Start your Virtual Machine, Choose "I moved it"
-At Login screen, enter password "Taxiang"
-Go to "C:/latale/" and copy Server Patch files inside (accept at prompt to replace)(false/positive detected by some antivirus)
-IMPORTANT : change System Date and set it to "10 January 2014"
-Modify Mssql IP with that of your server

-Click on shortcut "他乡单机彩虹岛_ServerMaster.exe" on your desktop
-Click on the second tab and click on button near "IP" to modify your ini files with this IP

-Click on "GM" Tab, enter a new name and a password and click on button right off

-Click on the third tab and click on button to launch server

-Go to the first tab and wait for the last line on this screen (Server is ok and ready to accept player)

-Go to your Client Folder and edit the 2 .bat files (one for windowed mode and other for full screen) with Vmware IP (in my case "192.168.1.9")

-Click on .bat to start game
-Enter the name and pass that you created previously
-PLAY !!!

Tools:

SPF Extractor : http://forum.ragezone.com/f522/tut-unpack-spf-ldt-files-589335/
LDT Tool (LDTEDIT2) :

Ciao :D:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway to translate the client ??? or any other clients that will work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:blink:How to edit a client..?
Only make SPF packer?
Or
add all bgm, image, ldt to subpath? ( DATA/LDT... anything)

p.s

who can compile LDT Converter from this site?

Ldt conversion to CSV
and
CSV conversion Ldt.

I tried.. but I didn't.. :(
this source has many error..
(my C++ not good..)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want patch file latale thai client

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
would be cool if u can emulate season 2 english client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks, it worked.
It can be used with the Client of USA (USA client (20130117)) and patching, if i can Upload Later i'll, i tried the same with the files of the other post and didn't work, dunno if something is missing in the other files, the cash shop appears to have to be emulated with a Website

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You don't know how to reset the Server Master date?, becouse, if you select a date from now (example: 1 january 2015) and you change it back to 10 january 2014, the server master keeps saying the error, and i had to delete and unpack again the virtual machine, thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It seems more that it creates a file in system or something, cose, i can change the date, but it doesn't work anymore, even if i copy the latale folder in c:\latale again, and it seems that it's the reason why in the other post doesn't work in the vm, even i copied the content of the VM to my machine, and it worked, but i changed the Date and happened the same, and cose it's too complicated to be replicating the VM every time you miss the Date in the machine, and you have to backup the Databases so you don't loose data, it's seems dificult, and more when i try to put the files in my machine, becouse, i tried to install hamachi on the VM, but i can't log in or register 'cose some problem with internet explorer, i didn't find out how to use Hamachi on the Host and some one can conect to my VM (im trying to play with a friend).
Maybe thomorrow ill upload the USA Client, the patch, the VM, and the server patch to Mega, for better speed, other servers that want to be uploaded?

Some one that know how to use a assembler, like Olydbg or something like that to modify the restriction of the Date in the ServerMaster?, I have seen long time ago, a teacher that can do very interesting things whit that.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'been uploaded the files if someone needs it, i don' take ownership of the files, i just reuploaded it:
Mega:
Usa Client:

Usa Client patch:

VM:

Server Files (Password: Taxiang):
Mediafire:
Usa Client:

Usa Client patch:

VM:

Server Files (Password: Taxiang):

Last edited:
Reaction score
@tongbai you need a Thai Client and the Chinese Client : deflate SPF files with the unpacker, go to "Client/data" folder Chinese and replace some files in LDT (it's necessary to use LDTEDIT2 Tool to compare files) and Interface folder with Thai files. Finally, edit .bat file and add "/NoPack"
SalemBaka you can modify the Exp : deflate SPF files with the unpacker, go to "Client/data/LDT" folder and edit "EXPERIENCE.LDT" with LDTEDIT2 Tool. For each level, there is a minimum and maximum exp.
You need to synchronize Client with Server after editing, go to VM "C:\latale\resource\data\LDT" and replace "EXPERIENCE.LDT".
Edit .bat file Client and add "/NoPack"
sepulturero i tried your USA Client for add it in the tutorial but the Cashop doesn't work, it's necessary to deflate SPF, replace files in LDT Folder with Chinese files and play in Deflate mode. I tested this solution and the Cashop work well. I'll update the tutorial with your links and explanation

I found New Server Files+Client, no need to change date system :cool:
I need to upload files (original link down) and prepare a new tutorial.

Back