Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server Files (VM) + Client + Tuto

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could it be possible if you could msg me when a stable build is out I'd like to test things for you guys if you will let me I'm mostly free thanks

It is Stable for the most part, but sometimes the Server I go through fucks up and doesnt all the VM to Connect, and there might be some slight Delays, but other than that it has both Channel 1 and Channel 51. however the cracker of the Server files only added the core Features therefore any dungeon or PvP wont work even in a party, however Im in the process of updating it to the newer released one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is Stable for the most part, but sometimes the Server I go through fucks up and doesnt all the VM to Connect, and there might be some slight Delays, but other than that it has both Channel 1 and Channel 51. however the cracker of the Server files only added the core Features therefore any dungeon or PvP wont work even in a party, however Im in the process of updating it to the newer released one

Sorry for late

sign me up for this i love latale pm me if you want or was it skype?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anybody would like to Join a Small Server(For Testing) Message Firexinxbabylon on skype and i will Add you to the list and tell you the details how to enter the server
Just remember this is a testing place so there might be issues but dont fret I will try to fix it
PS: only 26 Slots left

Question: How do you Reset Ladeck Prizes?

Update:

how do you make Stats Stay after you edit them in the GM panel? i done it before but i cant seem to do it again

PS. Is there anyway to get sub class through th gm panel

I'd totally like to try! I'll message you soon.

Also, LDTEDIT is in the forums here somewhere, but I don't exactly remember where.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the season 3, its extremly easy, i got a new char to lvl 100 like in one day

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A quick update on progress with these server files.

1. The server works and is visible on other computers outside of the ones on my wifi thanks to a really smart friend and another friend who speaks some chinese.
2. I have fixed the rates. It turned out to be as simple as swapping out two files from some different private server files. No more instant lv128 after killing a beetle-g!
... oh, but the fashion shop is still free. (infinite points)
3. For some reason, although I can host and have forwarded ports, I can connect and play just fine but my friend can't from his computer, having a similar issue to that of which I had before, crashing right before he gets to the character list. I can't remember what I did to fix this, so if someone knows how I'd appreciate it if you let me know.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
T__T
I would like to ask you a favour.
I do as you write.

-Download all file
-Extract all files
-Mount Server Files Iso on Vmware : Configure Settings : 1 processor, 2 GB Ram, Mode Bridged
-Start your Virtual Machine, Choose "I moved it"
-At Login screen, enter password "Taxiang"
-Go to "C:/latale/" and copy Server Patch files inside (accept at prompt to replace)(false/positive detected by some antivirus)
-IMPORTANT : change System Date and set it to "10 January 2014"
-Modify Mssql IP with that of your server
-Click on shortcut "他乡单机彩虹岛_ServerMaster.exe" on your desktop
-Click on the second tab and click on button near "IP" to modify your ini files with this IP
-Click on "GM" Tab, enter a new name and a password and click on button right off
After that - Click on the third tab but can't click on button to launch server
REMOVED
And IP in box to restore default
REMOVED
How to way fix it. T___T
I love Latale. I hope to play it again
I'm sorry if I did something wrong.I never play broad before
Thank you

:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doese anyone still has the following Files for a Re-Upload :

La_Tale_Setup_20130117_Live.rar
&
lataleusa_patch.7z

Would be awesome if someone can help me out :)

Back