Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server Files (VM) + Client + Tuto

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow man, thx, i was doing a special virtual machine just for that (i missed the lenguage of the Windows xp and i'm making it in Spanish) for the problem with the Date, anyway if you have thoose new files would be better for the VM, or if some one wnat to have it in a Normal Machine.

Are those files are more new?, or just you don't have to change the date?
If you want, i can reupload those files, in another server, like Mega or Mediafire

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to install Tungnle in the VM, but i didn't tried yet if it works, i have installed hamachi but, becouse you have to login, when prompt to login it says that doesn't have connection (something in the configuration in the Internet Explorer, cannot find exactly what cose the lenguage) so i cannot make it work with it.
I tried to do a VM special for that, but i miss something in the configuration that makes the Server Master don't work how its supossed to, if some one want to try it i can upload it (it's Windows XP Service Pack 3 Spanish, with SQL Server 2008 R2 Express), and in it i can run hamachi.

I haven't tried to forward the ports on the modem and run it directly, but if some one has succefully tried it and can post it how whould be aprecieted

It worked with the tungle to play with friends

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick question as I haven't tried to set up the server yet, is this season 1 or season 2? (i hope it's season 1.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It might sound crazy but there's certain aspects of season 1 that I prefer over the changes made in season 2 lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When/If you release the new files could you make some sort of guide on how to set it all up? I would really want to play around since lavalon latale shut down.
Also does anyone know another english latale private server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When/If you release the new files could you make some sort of guide on how to set it all up? I would really want to play around since lavalon latale shut down.
Also does anyone know another english latale private server?

To my knowledge there is no other (english) latale private server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i know private server that already has 2 seson (without 4th jobs) , but now he does not work about 3-4 months site:.www ilatale.com rates x20 exp, quest exp and ely . i think is thai of chinese server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anithing yet?, i can reupload if it's needed or make the tutorial for a faster release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean that's what I'm waiting on

I'm waiting on the people who are waiting for OP to release files and a better way to emulate server like he said he would

But maybe he ran into something

Why do all LT servers have such tragic endings

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree...LavelonGames latale just suddenly stopped working and it would have been a great server if they kept updating..I wish someone would release a good private server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree...LavelonGames latale just suddenly stopped working and it would have been a great server if they kept updating..I wish someone would release a good private server.

The lack of donations made latale servers go dark, lilith said she'd keep it up only because she wanted to

But anyways anyone has something so far?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! i can't change class, only lv80 and no weapon

Hello! i can't change class, only lv80 and no weapon
I can change the class with GM accounts function, change the class ID:

1 warrios 17 holy order
2 knight 18 saint
3 wizard 19 ental master
4 explorer 20 minstrel
5 warlord 21 ruin walker
6 blader 22 duelist
7 templar 23 engistar
8 guardia 24 psy-Kicker
9 sorcerer 25 Sword dancer
10 bard 26 terror knight
11 asure hunter 27 highlander
12 gunslinger 28 phantom mage
13 engineer 29 meastro
14 mister 30 rogue master
15 dragoon 31 blade slinger
16 strider 32 star seeker

Now I do not know how to get weapons classes 4th and 5th
I use client USA, Toma can swap weapons classes 4th and 5th but it error and can not exchange, cash shop inactive.
sorry! my english using google translation

Last edited by a moderator:
Back