Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut]How to unpack your SPF and LDT files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The SPF files are containing all the data of the client and you can unpack them easily with a program named DriverDown

Download:

Download dd0.1.rar

Scan:(it's says DriverDown0.1 and not dd0.1 becaues I've changed the name for me so I'll remember it's that)

If I'm right you need to extract the dd0.1 to your LaTale folder
You just run the program and go to the LaTale folder and drag the SPF file you want to extract to the window of the program and it will extract into a folder inside the client folder named DATA
Inside there you can find everything.

The file ROWID contains all the LDT files.

After you extract the LDT file you have to "translate" it to an txt file so you'll be able to read it.
To do that you download this program:

Scan:

I don't know why 1 anti-virus says there's a backdoor but I've debuged it myself and my computer is completly fine if you want I'll upload the source code(it's in C)

To use it you edit the bat file and you change the adress C:\LaTale\DATA\LDT\EXPIRIENCE.LDT
to the place and name of the LDT that you want to "translate" and then you press enter and the TXT file will pop up in the LDT folder

And again, thanks for gmsj0001 who taught me how to do this

Have fun :)

Reaction score
wow very nice thnx a bunch will help me out now.. Able to call rows now for attack system and skill data system... very apprecated...... mob ai... have to figure out how to make a map editor soon...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question about that program...does it work for any other game? Or is LaTale on a list of supported games?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No idea, never checked :eek:
I suppose it unpacks SPF files so if any other games use SPF files and pack it in the same way it'll probably work :eek:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for this

But how do I create SPF files and LDT files?

Like once ive unpacked them how can I put them back together?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SPF coming with the client it's like WZ files in a MapleStory client.
ATM I don't know about an repacker the DriverDown is only an unpacker

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there also exist a program similar to this and i find it easier

scan :

Download :

Back