Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. i have all setup but when i have registred acc. and i connect it shows incorrect password. whats the catch? maybe i need to fill something in the sql table or what? i have tryed on 2 clients dont work! HERE IS SCREEN:

skipy - [Help] - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to register the an account through the auth server cmd prompt if you are using REV. The only other issue I could see would be not using a standard language pack for your OS and client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe language code? how i can know mine? maybe you can give support and suggest me client... tryed yggro's too didn't catch using Rev server files.

Is It Able to contact you? If You have time please P.M me your AIM, skype or msn.
I Would Realy estimate if you would help me up with files and things to keep up living RO2:GOTW ;)

Last edited:
Back