Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The hope never die...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone..
Sorry i ress that area...

Im new in the ragezone, in reality, I am new to all this stuff to program, develop, and blablabla too x-x

but because this game has done great things in my life...I decided that I will remake this game ... no matter how long it takes ... no matter if I have to build everything from 0 ... I'll redo it...
Ok, my first question is...

-today, is possible create a server with all the files, emu's and all the other essentials available here?

-What i really need learn to do it? C#, c++ ???

-Someone has a tutorial step by step? If not, someone can do it? :3

-someone would be my mentor?

-Any Brazilian or Portuguese Speaker here to chat me? ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
we could talk!! i also want to make this game great again! tambem to procurando uns tutoriais!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone..
Sorry i ress that area...

Im new in the ragezone, in reality, I am new to all this stuff to program, develop, and blablabla too x-x

but because this game has done great things in my life...I decided that I will remake this game ... no matter how long it takes ... no matter if I have to build everything from 0 ... I'll redo it...
Ok, my first question is...

-today, is possible create a server with all the files, emu's and all the other essentials available here?

-What i really need learn to do it? C#, c++ ???

-Someone has a tutorial step by step? If not, someone can do it? :3

-someone would be my mentor?

-Any Brazilian or Portuguese Speaker here to chat me? ^^

we could talk!! i also want to make this game great again! tambem to procurando uns tutoriais!!

so what are your plans....??????????????????????? (i speak spanish too)

Back