Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Program used to make RO2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone knows what program they used to make RO2? I found gamemaker 7, but I think there are programs more professionals, I'd like to know if anyone knows some. I want make custom itens, maps and other things...Thank you ^^

Game Developer
Reaction score
Isnt a program is an entire game engine named "Unreal Engine 2" but its modded your files base, its not use default UE2 type. But isnt easy to make custom items u need to now how to model a object and know max supported model pixels in client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well its the UT 2.5 engine, which is what UT 2k4 uses. You can use the Unreal 2 engine editor to mess with the files, and I think you are talking about max poly count not pixel... the trick is accessing the client files to replace the data and add the correct references for textures/animations ect which also need to be added to the client files, getting from any 3D package into a UT editor is not that hard with exporters and coverts for Max, Maya and even blender.

Last edited:
Back