Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ragnarok Online 2 LegendEmu Src Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those looking for LegendEmu Server Files here is the link:

Pass: divinero

Original Post

Status

Current Development Emulator
January 7, 2011 - midgardh
Libraries: 100%
Database: 0% (Structure made, and you can "play", but no mobs, skills or anything, just world and pj, ie explore.)
LoginServer: 100%
Gateway Server: 100%
WorldServer: 100%
Exe modified: 100%
Packages: 0% <- I need someone who knows about packages to edit, I lay, that do not work. (MP to enter the Staff). Conclusion: It is very close to usable LegendEmu! Written in LegendEmu - Development.

Contact email of developer
midgard_d@hotmail.com

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice, I'm checking this out.

EDIT:

Can you re-upload this to mediafire?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry I was away for a couple of days. Just got your Message and sorry about that reply :) Thanks for this. I'll look into it.

It looks like these are old versions of the CBT in KR. I haven't really dived into the project yet but can you run it using the current KR Client or even the SEA one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have'nt test it yet using RO2 SEA or KRO2 but they said that i will work in first version of RO2 LoTs the first release of the CBT in korea but when i try to open it. it will always update then i cant really say that it will work because of the emulator also is incomplete. i think you need to merge that with RO2 Saga server. sorry im not good in C# then i have little bit knowledge of C++

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure how you would "merge" with Saga since the group disbanded and both Legacy and Rev are only applicable to GotW (OB client)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
they said that emulator base on saga if you try to look at the emulator structure same as saga version they also said that saga version editable it can turn to RO2 LoTs emulator

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I know what it is based off, most emu's would be "similar" to saga regardless. What I was responding to was this
i have'nt test it yet using RO2 SEA or KRO2 but they said that i will work in first version of RO2 LoTs the first release of the CBT in korea but when i try to open it.

The emulator has GotW class data only, no LotS and there is NO way a GotW emulator is "compatible" in any form with LotS, nor would "merging with Saga" work with LotS in any way. Given I'm the only one still running and working on GotW I am a bit familiar with the GotW OB client, CB client, and Saga REV.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm normal gamer but want to play in private server.
Can any one tell me how to run the server? please.

Back