Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RO2 Gate of the World: Project Revival

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
aeromesi - RO2 Gate of the World: Project Revival - RaGEZONE Forums

Hey RageZone. I'm working on getting this project back up and alive at:

We were able to get a version of Ragnarok 2 gate of the world up and running, but there's no mob DB, quest DB, just monsters that don't attack, and monsters that attack randomly, job changing worked, a lot of stuff worked, but a lot didn't, so we decided to work on the release from Compiled, set it up, and ran into some problems. Whenever trying to login, we got disconnected, with a packet error, the client sends an unknown packet to the server, 0x7715

We figured out that 7751 have 2 byte + 4 byte = 6 byte. We ran the test with this code:
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Text;

using SagaLib;

namespace SagaLogin.Packets.Client
{
    public class UnknownPacket : Packet
    {
        public UnknownPacket() //Packet 0x7715
        {
            this.size = 6;
            this.offset = 4;
        }
//What this packet do? [DanielArt]
    }
}

Now the server receives the packet, the console says nothing about the unknown packet, the game doesn't close out or anything, it just gets stuck at "Connecting to server"

Now if anyone wants to help us in this project, personally message me, we need experienced C# Programmers, the only way to get around this is either:
1) Add the packet
2) Find a download for kRO2 v101 (EuphRO2 used this, if I still had EuphRO2 I wouldn't be posting right now).

And here's some nice screenshots ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Where is the forum in this thread

We were able to get a version of Ragnarok 2 gate of the world up and running, but there's no mob DB, quest DB, just monsters that don't attack, and monsters that attack randomly, job changing worked, a lot of stuff worked, but a lot didn't, so we decided to work on the release from

Read the post or use google translate. Translated to the 3 most commonly used languages in Singapore.
Cheers

We were able to get a version of Ragnarok 2 gate of the world up and running, but there's no mob DB, quest DB, just monsters that don't attack, and monsters that attack randomly, job changing worked, a lot of stuff worked, but a lot didn't, so we decided to work on the release from

Hey RageZone. Saya bekerja untuk mendapatkan projek ini kembali dan hidup pada:

Kami mampu mendapatkan versi Ragnarok 2 pintu gerbang dunia dan berjalan, tetapi tidak ada mob DB, usaha DB, hanya raksasa yang tidak menyerang, dan raksasa yang menyerang secara rawak, tugas melaksanakan perubahan bekerja, banyak perkara yang bekerja , tetapi banyak yang tidak, jadi kami mengambil keputusan untuk bekerja pada pelepasan dari

嘿RageZone。我努力让这个项目备份和活着的:

我们能够得到一个版本的世界和运行的仙境传说2门,但没有暴徒DB,DB的追求,只是怪物不攻击,而且攻击随机怪物,任务改变工作,很多东西合作,但很多都没有,所以我们决定把工作从发布

Back