Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WebSite]Development.

Reaction score
[Information]
Currently progressing on V0.0.1

This website will consist of.
Login(On the website)
Registration
Ranks
An Admin CP
User CP

[Current Progress]
Login - Done
Registration - Done
Ranks - Unfinished. Found out the exp table. So will have to implement it.
UserCP - Finished
AdminCP - Unfinished.

I'm also no good with imagery or layouts. Therefore This will not include a top of the line layout, If someone would like to supply one then that would be wonderfull, otherwise we'll have to deal with whatever I can make :/:

Release Date: Hopefully within the next day or two.

Accepting Suggestions if there is anything you would like to see.

Edit: Release Date delayed. Working on putting it into a template I made, Which caused some errors. So currently working on the fixes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I probably wont include a webshop in this version. Although in the future I do plan on making one for Rufi, And once I've gone through the data I will allow the choice of the currency being Rufi or Zeny, since Zeny is the donor item currency I believe.

@ The template offer I've got someone working on a template at the moment, although I do believe its a rip, If you would like to steal it and well send me the files, I will implement it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmmm in the user cp is there a job change for each characters? cause some clients have some korean language stuff that we cant even understand..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It could have a print of this as getting the right website ! ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HERE's what i did with the SaMple RO2 WEB you uploaded.. ahaha ^^ does anyone want these?
lordvladek - [WebSite]Development. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes i get the same error everytime someone registers in my site and also when someone goes online using user Log on.. its kinda hard to script it as well..

these are the same files that lordvladek released a while ago... and my site isn't that secure...

i just set LastLogin to "(null)" and everything is fine... and removed the server/port check to see if its online, it crashes my server too..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why after I reg than login on site it says invalid ID and password? And my reg doesnt save on my saga accnt and login too? Rankings is fine, server status is fine but the reg is puzzling me pls help?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got try but's my own pc still can't running apachi... dont know why.. may b i need uninstall back!

Back