Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RO2 Launcher - Soon Updater in v2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RO2 Launcher

All updates can find them in Download Page

:thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
awesome!!!!! If you need mirror let me know. looking forward on the next version =D

fix the skin i saw an erase mark next to RAGNAROK online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I've fixed that minor update on screen, now I'm starting to program Options in launcher...

IDK how to modify resolution in client side, looking for info! xD

PD: I still not need a mirror, I prefer mi site for creativecommons 2.5 license... ftw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys, I've finished with options configuration

New update add options for launcher. Added resolution for low displays [800x600] and window mode [for work and play ^^]

Any other changes you need, I can try for add it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a small line between the skin and the flash file in explorer 8 idk about the others.
Very very nice

I suggest grabbing the source code from neoncube to make the updater part.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link is UP...

Current Version in first post!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes launcher is in english lang... but some web contents are spanish (there is no problem, cause you are free to modify html content for your own web)

Did u already download it? or it has any problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sweet...awesome work... compared to other launchers i do prefer this one but sad to say it doesnt support hostname to ip n the auto patching/updater doesnt works... but i really like the idea of google ads implanted in it... 7/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sweet...awesome work... compared to other launchers i do prefer this one but sad to say it doesnt support hostname to ip n the auto patching/updater doesnt works... but i really like the idea of google ads implanted in it... 7/10

1. It cans support hostname to IP, you gotta edit updater.ini file
2. No, sorry... I haven't enugh time to programm it Patching/Updater (maybe on vacations :rolleyes:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. It cans support hostname to IP, you gotta edit updater.ini file
2. No, sorry... I haven't enugh time to programm it Patching/Updater (maybe on vacations :rolleyes:)

Nop, didnt work... did tried to use my host name and changing it to

serverip=myhost.redirectme.net
serverport=64000
langcode=1042

or

serverurl=myhost.redirectme.net
serverport=64000
langcode=1042

somehow both didnt work and everytime it says unable to connect to login server but worked only when i typed in my ip.. kinda hard for users having dynamic ip like me.. it does worked on other multilauncher like the one released by Chaospad though.. or is there other method to go around this? :?: .. kinda sad it didnt worked out for me cause i wanted to use it since yours came with googleads n news + patcher which will be added soon.. but thx anyways tho ^_^

Link broken???

Here mate :rolleyes:

Mirror:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link broken???
Sorry about that, a noob guest reported link as broken at system (from now and on, only registered can report links), now fixed with new version, enjoy it!

Nop, didnt work... did tried to use my host name and changing it to

serverip=myhost.redirectme.net
serverport=64000
langcode=1042

or

serverurl=myhost.redirectme.net
serverport=64000
langcode=1042

First at all I've added new features to select langs on it.

Second, it says serverip not serverhost, so you gotta put IP of your host cause Saga (at least when I made this launcher) only support IP, no hostnames (same for original Updater)... If you have a launcher wich supports hostnames and connect good, say me in PM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't download from the link, reupload please..

Back