Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Saga Legacy Repack Latest Rev Compiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just go download and compile it yourself from saga's site..

, register, download and compile.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know how to compile it.. uhmm is there any saga legacy already compiled?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how are the server files? are they working good yet not much bugs? or are they still unplayable so full of bugs?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Legacy is less buggy but has less "features" (though many are bugged but can be fixed). However I could barley consider 1/3rd of the game to have ever been created so it's a bit unreasonable to expect an emulator of a far from finished and "abandoned" game (yes I know about the supposed re-release using gamebyro) to be fully functional.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay just wanted to know how the status was on the ro2 files ;-) do ya have a link to the gambyro files or something where i can read about it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are no "gamebryo" files, that's the ENGINE the new client is using. Here are two , download the for the official released info.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can we get this file hosted on another server, my VPS will not download the file from the linked site.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me how to fix the system is not working party??

Got unknown packet E 1
(PartyInvite 0x0E01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back