Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web Release]

Reaction score
After going through the project on a fresh install of windows with a fresh install of appserv + mysql. There is NO errors at all. Doesnt log me out, or anything along those lines.

Features:
Same as the old release.
Character choice.
Reset
Admin panel
Class Change
Server status on or off
Ranks

The scripts are still sloppy because I haven't had much time to work on it.
As I said I've been with my girlfriend a bit lately and hangin out with my buddys.

Requirements:
App server 2.5.1/2.5.0 DL:
Mysql 6.0
Some commonsense.

Install appserv. Servername = Your wan ip (Global) Find out what it is at
Email = Your email.

Edit config.php, Nothing else.

Navigate to c:/appserv/www and delete everything in it and put my website in it.

Open navicat and run this query
Code:
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for news
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `news`;
CREATE TABLE `news` (
  `ID` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `date` date NOT NULL,
  `desc` varchar(32) NOT NULL,
  `news` blob NOT NULL,
  `headline` varchar(32) NOT NULL,
  `postedby` varchar(32) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

-- Records 

To test it open your webbrowser and go to 127.0.0.1 In your link and try it out.

Download:

-Enjoy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
will test out... ^^

===========================
test
===========================
when i log in this happens..
lordvladek - [Web Release] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My Map/Gateway
always crashes when I log in..

~_~

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
here's the thing.. when ever i load it from 127.0.0.1 it closes saga.map / gateway.

so i just changed the port .. instead of using 64000 i chose another port... so it says online all the time ^^....

i fixed the problem...

anyways...

it wasn't due to a wrong password... when i used saga.authentication for creating an account.it will not log in the website... i have to use the account that i created in the web to log in... otherwise it wont work.... @___@

Reaction score
Yep but as I said its due to a incorrect password. It doesn't recognize the password you put in. And yeah its gonna crash because its using winsock. Sets a connection. I'll redo it later on.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive done some small changes to the coding, vladek you should take a look

changed:
- navigation is now an include file, so if you want to change a little bit of the navigation, you don't have to copy and paste over like 10 pages over and over..... just edit inc/nav.php

- added database server online/offline status
- if database server is offline, some features are disabled like registering, as there is no database to register details to and no login as there is no database to retrieve information from.

- fixed postnews page: before it was just a big one line input box, now its a textarea box for putting in news to submit.

- added another config line for database port. usually its 3306 for normal people but for some people they like to be different and change that to a different number. added support for that in config file.

why i did this? if you want to put this on to a proper webhost, i.e. not on your own computer, then this will work. so if i put this on a dedicated webhost it will still be online even when my server isn't (shutdown, blown up, repairing, you're on holidays, maintenance, etc).

download link:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mnhddj5wzoj

Reaction score
I'll take a look later on. I'll do some more work here soon. Gettin some stuff situated, Bout to move out and in with my g/f. I'll make it alot smaller, more secure. But thanks for doin those changes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hope you implement the changes ive made... dont want to reapply them when you update lol

Reaction score
Well when I redo some things its only goin to have 1 page. So some things I will implement such as the text box and port choice, But mainly on the next release, Its gonna be cleanup with the scripts...

Edit: And me personally, I won't use your release itself to work off of. Because I prefer to do all my work myself.. Although Most of it was what I planned on doin in the next release. Although I didn't think about the database server connection for database online/offline. Smart idea.

Edit 2: Added the port choice. Only requires index.php now. Loads quicker. Will add a db check tomorrow, also goin to edit the server status check so it doesnt crash the server. Will also hopefully add some more anti inject into it and clean up somemore of it. But on a side note. My g/f is stayin over here tomorrow. So I wi'll TRY to get it all done tomorrow before she gets over here. Also, I know this supports ANY webhost now. Slick is hosting it on his computer connecting to his dedi and vise versa with the zend whatever he has in his guide. So there should be no more issues after this release.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
erm.. whenever i go to 127.0.0.1 or localhost, it shows ''Welcome to XAMPP for Windows Version 1.6.8 !''
how do i fix this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ahh here comes my noob specialty...

in xampp you put everything in htdocs folder..

if you have just installed it then you have to place it somewhere else ^^ or just delete it..

make sure that you put everything in the htdocs folder.. that's it...
in your browser just place 127.0.0.1 and you will see the website.

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lord,

Sometimes, when I go to my cPanel (This Web Release
My GateWay crashes. Please help me or is this already
solved in the Version 2?

Amen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't ping the Gateway server or it will crash.
Simply put it will end up crashing cause it thinks that 2 things are trying to use the same port.
So I would suggest that you don't configure that part.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi just want some tips. can this template in this website can be used??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Erm the download links are dead...

Can you re-upload it to megaupload and/or mediafire please =( ?

Thank's a lot, i really want to try your website Lordvladek !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:/ why not just use apache? Small form factor application and its more stable...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is another register page which u guys can use or kinda make something out of it...

Its very simple in order to configure it you just change the info in the " " tags in the config.php

Its just plain white right now in order to change the background and fonts you need to edit the style in the index and progressa.php file.

As for logos and such that can be added into the skin folder and change the header.php where i left comments for the bottom of the page its the footer.php

Hope this helps some of you.

Credits to SagaRO2 dev team, not me... :rolleyes:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect(): Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client in F:\AppServ\www\register\procesarreg.php on line 93
Error MySQL: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client
Registration not completed.

Back