Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setup For Ro2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i had that exact same problem.. there's no way around it.. you have to re-install your MySQL.. but a fresh install is needed.. but everytime you would re-install the program there is a problem like that occurs .. i had to re-format my computer just to install MySQL again.

Just reinstall it costumly into another section of pc or delete the folder reinstall and ull be good.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ Slickone
There are bugs all over the place.
is there a fix for the NPC/mobs that doesnt attack?

i Also downloaded the client from your website. And it worked fined for me.

im also reporting that "Emir's Cave" doesn't work... which it should right?

i'm thinking that non-gm's need a command for teleporting aswell, but only GM's can use the command: !warptomap #

is there some way we can edit the server to let them use that?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the commands have numbers next to them for a reason lol for regular characters you can set them to have those abilitys in db. Example : Gm level 5 gives the ability to warp so giving users GM level 5 makes them able to warp and nothing more.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry but im new to MySQL and how do i put that in everytime someone creates a new Character?
or a procedure?

and oh yes sorry for a noob quetion.. didn't see it right away..

i though [GM05] Means that its the 5th command XD ! hehe...

Emir's Cave still doesn't work? is there a world map that is not included in the Client or something?

and about the mob thing? ive seen in 1 post that you can edit it in npc_templates.csv ..?

for example:
Code:
ID,AI Path,Name,HP,SP,Level,CEXP,JEXP,WEXP,Def,Flee,AtkMin,AtkMax,Cri,Hit,ASPD,SightRange,Size,WalkSpeed,RunSpeed,AIMode

10052,Saga.Templates.RandomizedMonster,Black Stripe Tuna,741,741,7,102,40,4,16,70,16,57,3,103,1400,800,300,100,400,0

Should "AIMode" be =1? or should i Leave it be?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Recompiling source with other stuff in it ill bring it out soon after i test and such and see what i can fix with it. Also the old db wont work with it so ill put up the db that works with the source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot config the MySql it says connection error Nr.2003

I used Wamp server but the version of Sql is 5.51b can anyone have the saga.sql that will works on Mysql 5.51b

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the following error

slickone - Setup For Ro2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i got everything up but my client says language fodler not up. I tried replacing the trasnslated folder back with the original but doesnt work it keeps saying language fodler not foudn when its there

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can we used the sql 2005 in RO2 please help cause I cannot used the MySQL 6.07 it cannot connect

please help me I just Used wamp server

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im still getting language folder not found even tho its there ????

Any chance the 2 part client could be uploaded else where(not FileFront cos it sucks butt) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u post the ro2 client part 2 in another web hosting site?i cant dl.>.<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help regarding to this error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server's fine and i can connect my client via LAN. i also tried connecting to my onilne IP address and it also worked fine. and i am thinking about hosting it online but since i'm on dynamic IP, i made a hostname thru dyndns.com.

my problem: it says unable to connect everytime i change the IP address to the hostname i made.

is this correct?
ServerIP=xxx.dyndns.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back