Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setup For Ro2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
het my authentication exe thing wonr stay open I open it the it closes (note it worked through the start thing) but after I had put in all the settings when I ran it ti mentions some error for like 0.001 of a second and closes D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i know its in the item data.. but how do we give it to a character??? what command to use???

@kadonomaru just like slickone said delete the current folder and install it in a new part of windows. didnt work for me.. had to reformat my PC and install it.. ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Links work fine for me and a 159 people =D. Ill upload to another host when i have the chance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ Slick i made a Split Rar Self Extractor of your client and install it on this Directory C:\SLiCKRO\ but have a problem uploading it...

and is there a way to get items??? i cant find anything in the DB @____@ and also in command line in the server.. Raven Says its in the item_data.xml << i know that but i don't know what to do with it.. @___@

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i know its in the item data.. but how do we give it to a character??? what command to use???

@kadonomaru just like slickone said delete the current folder and install it in a new part of windows. didnt work for me.. had to reformat my PC and install it.. ^^

if your making a 100% new item (not made out of another one) you need to add the item to the client files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Use the gm command
Code:
!item <item num> <amount> <charactername>

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
uhmmm last question

Does this work with no-ip?? i tried editing configs to saga.gateway.config but cant get the public host to connect??

or both internal and public should be the same?

*edit

nuthing happend with the !item command???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
uhmmm last question

Does this work with no-ip?? i tried editing configs to saga.gateway.config but cant get the public host to connect??

or both internal and public should be the same?

*edit

nuthing happend with the !item command???

Did you make yourself gm?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys i got a problem on my client... the quest are in Korean Language... is there any idea on how to change it to english... i already downloaded the translation but still no luck... T_T

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Guys i got a problem on my client... the quest are in Korean Language... is there any idea on how to change it to english... i already downloaded the translation but still no luck... T_T

did you download the npc's translation pack? its not completely translated but its better then nothing :p

Reaction score
hey! thanks for the server files and guides! helped me out alot! i'm having 1 problem, i got everything to work, server files are loaded nicely, so far nothing, until i had to log into the server. This error occurs when i try to log in , as i log in .. it say's unable to connect to Login server! the .bat files are pointing out to my localhost IP , cause the server is run under localhost

any suggestion? thanks in advance!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

under downloads it includes a english database . too find items and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back