Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Video TuT for RO2 server set up using rev

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VIDEO TUT FOR RO2 REV PACK

Hello all this is my first video tut hope u enjoy i will be more than happy to update it and help with errors people may be having. Plz keep the flaming down if iv done something wrong in the tut plz just tell me and i will be happy to fix it :). The Sounds got a bit messed up and fell behind about half way threw so feal free to just turn it off you should still be able to figure out whats going on. Ill try to fix this at a later time :). Hope you enjoy it hear are some dl links for the stuff you will need.

Video tut =

Minor1

MySQL 5.1 =

Navicat = http://forum.ragezone.com/redirector.php?url=http://www.mediafire.com%2Fdownload.php%3Fzymp1ltb3xs

Saga Database = http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=62670&d=1227090373

Server Files =

Minor1

Client part1 =

Client part2 =

Notepad ++ =

AND Credit goes to these ppl

Thx To Slickone for a wonderful guide i will be taking information from.

Thx to Raven0123 for a wonderful links to server files and all your work.

And to all the ppl out there trouble shooting and giving your support :)
Thx guys for making this video tut possible :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another great tutorial. Hope this could help out more of those people who are creating a RO2 server. Thanks Sobee. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
;) thx Ken hoping i can start workin on the server files and try get a few bug fixes as well :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi..can you upload it besides from filefront..i have problem in downloading in filefront..thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i make all so u say but i get wehn i do it 1 errors occurd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey coalaa send a pic of ur error to sobee_101@hotmail.com ill get right on it. And when I get offwork ill upload to another place for u cristal or pm me ur email ill send it direct. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this fixed no is my problem the emulator crash and say connection tos erver lost i write my new problem on a ohter topic name my problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks

**Edit**
Do not forget to include a dl for the db you are using, as the db that comes with the server files is broken down by tables, and is a pain to use.

**Edit 2**
I was able to follow to tutorial and made a working Ro2 Server, Thanks .. I hope this will help alot of people who were once stuck.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok ill get the db up there sorry finished this late last night so I figured I would have some erros. Ill upload it when I get home

EDIT: DB uploaded :) thx for catching that

Getting files on MegaUpload atm :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a patch for my client to switch to English or Spanish???​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Client part to extract into over the other exe. It will ask you if you want to overwrite you say yes to all. This will translate some of it into English :)

fat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i extract the Ro2_client 1 & 2. I don't see the "patches" .

Also, on the Sage.Map stage. After i changed the world to 1 TestWorld and put in the proof. The map still wouldn't go through. There is still an error.

If possible could you fix the video or am i using the wrong type of video program? The video jumps ahead or goes slower on some parts.

All in all, GREAT tutorial. It helps a lot. This is my first time for pservers, but its more for myself to play around with and learn some of the stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ro2_client part 2 link is dead. :( can someone re-upload please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, on the Sage.Map stage. After i changed the world to 1 TestWorld and put in the proof. The map still wouldn't go through. There is still an error.

same here. need help from masters :$:

oh please master :( please reupload the link for ro2 client part 2. im begging u.....

Back