Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

5 Class Source

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
please answer my question.. the new skill like 217 is already include??

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
please answer my question.. the new skill like 217 is already include??

I tried to check the egp files for new skills, but sad to say, this doesn't have new skills egp. I'll let you know if Animations would work so we can just fill up the missing egp files :)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I tried to check the egp files for new skills, but sad to say, this doesn't have new skills egp. I'll let you know if Animations would work so we can just fill up the missing egp files :)

thnx for reply... are you already test if you put the egp in client?? please try it heheheh...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can i change the Get Item password? Can't find on Default.charclass...
Thanks in Advance...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you give me the name of .cpp or .h?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks men

Hi dude, sorry for the long wait. hehe, I tried using i-Bugz egp it worked. But the animation, I'm not sure if it is supported, I tried copying the Skill Subs from i-Bugz and didn't work

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hi dude, sorry for the long wait. hehe, I tried using i-Bugz egp it worked. But the animation, I'm not sure if it is supported, I tried copying the Skill Subs from i-Bugz and didn't work

thnx for helping me dude.. how o add the animation in the source.. what name of source can i merge the animation or ibugz in to 5 class source code??

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thnx for helping me dude.. how o add the animation in the source.. what name of source can i merge the animation or ibugz in to 5 class source code??

I'm not sure yet. I'll be asking some PRO's about this thing :D :D

Back