Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BabyRan BossRan Online Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just press OK. Or remove/disable the said map on your MapList.
ok how about the param.ini? How can i change open it? It wont open using REdit and TextEditor. I know "Internet Connection Error" is related to param.ini config.

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
For what I experienced on ENX BBR Client, you don't need to decrypt the PARAM.INI, just drag it straight into the REditor and should work like fine.

I am using the 1k patapon for ENX BBR

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For what I experienced on ENX BBR Client, you don't need to decrypt the PARAM.INI, just drag it straight into the REditor and should work like fine.

No, Its just the same if you drag it or open it, base on previous RAN clients that I had tried in this forum,but in this case I cant open it...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don't worry guys :) my code now is 96% out of 100% i will share the latest source code that has a latest GAME GUARD including latest costumes from avengers,auras,world boss,items,wings and etc. and also i will share the website with control panel of these files so that you can make your own private server !

:thumbup:

Yes, you're right!

NL: Material girl <3

Do you have the latest file?Ran GS market
Once i'm done coding with this latest source code ,i will share too Ran online GS FILES ep7-ep10 including latest items,costumes,wings,etc. with complete files including latest source code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you using the one you compiled or the TS Shared Bin files?

I used TS files and I havent compiled anything yet... im still learning.:lol:
Its now working! Thank you to all who helped me...

The REdit is the problem I think it got currupted because i Accidentally opened it with a decompiler and got saved unintended.
but its working now i copied another files from rar.

Ive noticed ingame bugs in item drops.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don't worry guys :) my code now is 96% out of 100% i will share the latest source code that has a latest GAME GUARD including latest costumes from avengers,auras,world boss,items,wings and etc. and also i will share the website with control panel of these files so that you can make your own private server !

Yes, you're right!

Once i'm done coding with this latest source code ,i will share too Ran online GS FILES ep7-ep10 including latest items,costumes,wings,etc. with complete files including latest source code

Thank TS for sharing.. It really helped me and ive learned a lot in this thread.

Im hoping for your latest source including the files it is one big step for a starter like me :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

More Power and Godbless !!!:eek:tt:

Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Reaction score

Yes, you're right!

please make it fast bro :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, Its just the same if you drag it or open it, base on previous RAN clients that I had tried in this forum,but in this case I cant open it...

Mine is working, double check what server files and tools you used.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I already fixed it. Yesterday. The tools im using got currupted. But its ok now!

Reaction score

hello im having an error on the site im using sqlsvr drivers and mssql driver on my web hosting

Notice: Constant ADODB_FETCH_DEFAULT already defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\ran\lib\Config.inc.php on line 14

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'new' (T_NEW) in C:\xampp\htdocs\ran\lib\common\adodb_lite\adodbSQL_drivers\mssql\mssql_driver.inc on line 408

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i already put up the glogic server but there is no drop all drops is gold

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i already put up the glogic server but there is no drop all drops is gold

You need to edit that bro using mobs editor :) don't forget to decrypt first

hello im having an error on the site im using sqlsvr drivers and mssql driver on my web hosting

Notice: Constant ADODB_FETCH_DEFAULT already defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\ran\lib\Config.inc.php on line 14

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'new' (T_NEW) in C:\xampp\htdocs\ran\lib\common\adodb_lite\adodbSQL_drivers\mssql\mssql_driver.inc on line 408

Use XAMPP 1.6.7 bro
Here is the link

https://mega.nz/#!KOJUSKCa!oSwipfNq8exTXko9coiPOPQKMcjIqNziVeDhTD0vU8k

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

LOL

How you update the website?
The Configuration files telling the truth that i wasn't yours.

Image:

IT WAS ME!! TLK1337 aka TheLegendKid1337

I am the one who coded all those new API functions from character, user, shopitemmap and item customize controllers.
Including EP2Gold, RB2Gold, Gold2EP, Different Kinds of wheel and some web vulnerability fixes, from its library and controllers.

As you can see, there are lots of pending functions including logs of the new functions, and EP wheel is still bugged!
this can be manipulate if you know something about scripting methods, i didn't add some checks onto it and also item upgrade isn't yet fix on this version still has item duplicate issue.

And for the source, ive added tyranny ctf based onto it, there are lots of unfinished work in it includng engine library side, y'all need to update those before using it. so goodluck xD

Back