Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ChaosRAN Classic Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ace17 sir always crashes and always Please wait whenever i open the fieldserver help pls :(

Sir Ace17 can u please share a glogicserver that was working in here.. with no password :D thanks sir hope you can help me

Ace17 sir last thing... I already fix the glogicserver.... Can u give a glogic without password? thanks in advance.. my problem was the comment.ini

Sir Ace17 pls help me with this :( Fieldserver error... in the comment.ini in glogic :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its better to share the CSV for the item.. so that i make compatible editors for it :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone share compatible glogic??

im getting
dxfieldinstance::create hr failed

glogic.rcc of client is not compatible with the server files gives

DxFieldInstance::Create hr Failed
==Please wait until server stop

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can anyone share compatible glogic??

im getting

glogic.rcc of client is not compatible with the server files gives

i thought the client shared in this post and s-files are compatible?
Code:
-haven't tested the files too lazy to download

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
bug when u try to insert item on inventory using gmc or ran manager will insert the item fine but when u check ur character there is no item and the item u have on inventory will wipe out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why do you need to share personal if weve created and you do not love her editor
and I would ask that you share ran ep?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I know, that this is Nikko Morabe, you posted something last 2-3 years ago, the thing that Nikko Morabe hacked the game (even it's not) it's like a ran manager thinggy.

Back