Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clean Mcfloat Panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's the Clean Mccfloat panel :))))))) . but still news is still not working . ill really appreciate if somebody can give me a fix news.php of this . credits to the owner .

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
na try niu naba po mag register? tapos pag try niu log in sa panel di makapasok? ano kaya problem nun?

please reply in english lol.. this forum not only using ur language only

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry, i used ibugz client and i try this cpannel, but the thing is after you register and it says successfully. but when you try to log in in user account panel it will say password does not match..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sorry, i used ibugz client and i try this cpannel, but the thing is after you register and it says successfully. but when you try to log in in user account panel it will say password does not match..

client ibugz need md5 for register sir
:)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how to fix when im register , my password was not md5 ? but md5 is enable at admin panel?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes sir it is configure as md5 in the script shows on register.php.. but i check all my configuration in settings.php but but i try to create an account it was registered successfully but when i try to log in in the user panel. it will say password does not match. any idea? or anything to do with the codes in register.php?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes sir it is configure as md5 in the script shows on register.php.. but i check all my configuration in settings.php but but i try to create an account it was registered successfully but when i try to log in in the user panel. it will say password does not match. any idea? or anything to do with the codes in register.php?

i think in web panel success for login , but in game cant login sir
hahaha

my be you remake register.php

how to fix when im register , my password was not md5 ? but md5 is enable at admin panel?
i dont know sir

i think admin panel enable md5

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
search md5==1 in your register.php then change 1 into 0

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
problem solve news is fix already on this release great cp thank you for sharing

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i already set up the website but when i registered and try to login in panel it said account invalid also when i login ingame it also said invalid account

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i already set up the website but when i registered and try to login in panel it said account invalid also when i login ingame it also said invalid account

did you check on the database if the account was added?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes i already check it but it was not added to ranuser database

Back