Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client for EP8 Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just want to share my client

Features:
•New Little Hooligan Mob
•Added some items
•Added Mobs

The param.ini here is cver.dat
That's all i know for now in my client because i kept this for 1 month and didnt use it anymore so i dont know the other features anymore. cuz i get bored developing :glare: and i think the guns in there are not fixed you can fix it on your own

This client is BINARIES TYPE
I will put the compatible Server Files , Database in this one so you guys dont need to search anymore.. :lol:

Client:
Server Files:
Database:

Screenshot: Veno - Client for EP8 Assassin - RaGEZONE Forums

That's all for now guys, I hope you appreciate this and Have Fun! :D:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just want to share my client and it's all fixed........

Features:
•New Little Hooligan Mob
•Added some items
•Added Mobs

That's all i know for now in my client because i kept this for 1 month and didnt use it anymore so i dont know the other features anymore. cuz i get bored developing :glare: and i think the guns in there are not fixed you can fix it on your own

I will put the compatible Server Files , Database in this one so you guys dont need to search anymore.. :lol:

Client:
Server Files:
Database:

some SS for ur client sir ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just want to share my client and it's all fixed........

Features:
•New Little Hooligan Mob
•Added some items
•Added Mobs

Client:
Server Files:
Database:

Guns are not yet fixed? So it's not all fixed! LOL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix no creat character when i login my server

newbie her!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just post it here and we will do the rest :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The problem in the gun is the animation. When i check the guns in-game it's invisible so i checked it in ItemEditor it's all the same! :glare:
I mean all gun = Same Animation so that's the problem you can fix it in your own!

Sorry for that!

Reaction score
This is just like the other EP8's that has been shared here and just added some few things. Starting from now, all releases that has the same features as the others and just made some minor changes will be deleted. Same with releases with whole bunch of errors.

Give us full details of your Client and screenshot, what makes it different from the others, else i'll close / delete this.
We just need to clean things up here, it's now so confusing.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
don't expect too much.. you can fixed it on your own -__-

anyway.. whats the problem with the gun? maybe i can help you.. sorry but i can't download it right now...

Can't you see that he said ALL IS FIXED? lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
aside from guns!! robot male/skills/char seletion and english map already fix??
if yes. pls indicate it to your features..

it is very imfortant to know that because if not,there are a lot of client already shared..BETTER THAN THIS..
and there is no need to released this.

tnx and advance

Reaction score
yah that's right wrongteousone so many client ep8 release but no one can release less bug"

sir toxic
you need to post features and don't say fixed cause the fixed words it means no to fix anymore why you said guns item is bug lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one here are trying this client? and please upload a In game Shot. Please? tnx

The problem in the gun is the animation. When i check the guns in-game it's invisible so i checked it in ItemEditor it's all the same! :glare:
I mean all gun = Same Animation so that's the problem you can fix it in your own!

Sorry for that!

sir? why you dont try to fix that bug?
and upload the fix patch here?

Reaction score
the first release of ep8 S-files+editors who the first release ep8 client+editors?patpayatot or syntax
already have a backdoor the first to post that in help section spybot or win32bot with SS cristian1221
that's why no one can release clean ep8 s-files ah

Binaries type server files = Jail of Spybot/RAT =))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back